What do you want sg will be?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by spookyastridb, May 3, 2015.

?

You want sg gone?

1. Yes, I want it gone.

78.9%
  2. No, I love playing sg.

21.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsguy1

starwarsguy1 New Member

I'm sad SG is gone because I really enjoyed playing it while it was here. I want it to be replaced with a bigger and better Hunger Games. Keep the old maps but also add new ones. A win counter would also be nice, maybe even ranks there and a bigger leaderboard. A teaming feature would be cool as well. Other than that just keep the kits and gameplay the same. While they work on a new HG I still want them to make the current SG playable again.

2. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

I think that sg should not be gone, maybe it should be replaced by a new type of game mode. I am saying that maybe sg is to over powering because people get stacked potion's in the kit's and also you can get full iron. I would like it if It went to normal sg where there were no kit's you just had to find chest's around the map. I think survival game's might need to be replaced but I don't think that having a vote will go by your call. This is decided by @CollinPotato the server owner. I feel that survival game's isn't really played any more and maybe they should get rid of it or add something out. As I said before though this is collin's choice and the vote is not official. I don't want sg gone because it was been a long server on Minetime and I feel it still may have a good amount of player's playing it, considering most of the server play's creative or many other type's of the other server's on minetime I feel that the most popular one is creative if I am right. I would love survival game's to come back because I think that would be great, even though this vote is not official I am going to vote No because I do not want survival game's gone. Please could @CollinPotato maybe update the server and then he could get more people playing it again because survival game's doesn't really have a community any more and I think it should come back. Like what Collin did by adding Empire's maybe he should either revamp survival game's and re do it or just make a brand new type of game mode in it's place. Thank's for reading I am voting no.

3. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

Well said.

4. Bunni

Bunni Forum Enthusiast

I would like to see it be replaced with Hide'n'Seek maybe Or have it be upgraded

5. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

I literally just said that in my post earlier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. starwarsguy1

starwarsguy1 New Member

You never said that they should make the current SG playable again XD. Other people are allowed to make suggestions about what should be added anyway. If more support for an idea is shown then it is more likely to be incorporated into SG gameplay. Also, I'm confused as to why so many people voted to get rid of the SG server. Do most people hate it? What's so bad about it?

7. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

SG was becoming inactive because of the small maps, terrible equipment, limited crafting/smelting freedoms, and the fact that hackers get a huge advantage in such a small arena.

8. ThatBadassPanda

ThatBadassPanda New Member

Yeah, but it was still fun.

9. Parker

Parker Retired Staff Member

Nothing is really fun when players use modified clients "hacks" to make them look better in front of others. When I first joined Minetime you saw 1-5 players using modified clients, now the whole server uses modified clients.

Point being no matter what they decided to change it to, players not using modified clients will eventually get board and tired of playing it.

10. ThatBadassPanda

Minetime is going to fall one way, or another. Either it's players being driven away by hackers, or Minetime being DDoSed or some new form of hack used against Minetime.

11. starwarsguy1

starwarsguy1 New Member

Is the equipment really that bad on SG? Thats one of the reasons I play it on Minetime. It has great OP items like iron swords, poison splash potions, strong armour and speed potions. On all the other SG servers you get bad items like wooden swords and leather armour. I also understand that hacking is a problem but isn't that the same on every server on mine time? The whole server allows it. Lastly, the reason you can't break blocks or craft items is that people will build sky camps which will make it nearly impossible to fight them. I agree that the SG server has flaws but IDK why they closed it down if they weren't ready to replace it.

12. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

That's why I said HG should be like UHC (not advertising). I think that UHC has a time limit meaning you can't have a camper win every time.

13. Hawk064

Hawk064 New Member

Minigames would be a nice idea.

14. bub_green

bub_green Dedicated Minetimer

Hackers use player esp or tracker and that's GG

15. Tigerien

Tigerien Forum Enthusiast

16. spungeh

spungeh Forum Enthusiast

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Voids

Voids New Member

All different kind of mini-games, such as CTF, Build Battle, Paintball etc.

18. Jack

Jack Forum Fanatic

I love how nothing still hasn't happened <3

19. ThatBadassPanda

Nothing probably is going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.