Thank You

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disgusting

Disgusting Forum Enthusiast

Idk, Hoping possibly.

2. TheMCIcy

TheMCIcy New Member

please email me at [email protected] so i can give you your minetime ranks on my server 198.27.69.147:26807 and i can get help remaking minetime!

3. Devon Smith

Devon Smith New Member

We should all move to the archon or another factions server to start a minetimers og factions

4. TheMCIcy

TheMCIcy New Member

198.27.69.147:26807 is my server! if you want your ranks on minetime back and want to help rebuild minetime then email me at [email protected]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Devon Smith

Devon Smith New Member

Themcicy i went on and its awful, loads needs to be done to it

6. DaWafflez

DaWafflez Dedicated Minetimer

Wow!! Unblievable!

7. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Archon is closing down I talked with one of the developers

8. Avxninja

Avxninja New Member

I want to cry to, but Im really glad Im gonna get a refund. Thank you Collin one of the best servers I have played on yet!! I love the idea for hacks allowed in OpPvp! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. GottaCatchaJamal

GottaCatchaJamal Active Member

Honestly, mojang f***** up, to say the least. Every update has been more and more childish. No new plugins, it's the same thing over and over. Not gunna lie. If it weren't for all of the amazing plugins and addons that Minetime had, I would've quit long ago. If Collin can send me some of the maps to the servers, I'll be offering staff applications and people can apply and be helpful. Minetime wouldn't be minetime without the community and all of the donations as well. So our server will be running a GoFundMe page to raise money for a forum page, mods, plugins, and to possibly pay staff. Here is a link, https://funds.gofundme.com/mobile/dashboard?url=23hcumrn

10. Avxninja

Avxninja New Member

Thank you Colling for everything and I love the fact that you are even offering a refund <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

I'll miss you brad, have a good life mate. You can message me on Skype too :) <3

12. dd280z

dd280z New Member

R.I.P Minetime D: what server do i play on now ;(

13. Reddi2Burn

Reddi2Burn Member

What a journey this has been...:( <3333

14. Subs

Subs New Member

:( give it to tyler

15. STradomzzz

STradomzzz Expert Member

Hey guys, I wanted to just say some things. Thanks for everything, I respect the staff, players, and my friends. @Collin thanks for putting up with my ddos threats, and the staff too. I came to Minecraft back on the old server, swordcraft. I then came onto Minetime back in 1.6. It was super fun, I met a lot of new friends in 1.7. Overpowered pvp is one of the reasons I guess I made a name on Minetime, thanks to @Collin @Tyler @Megan @xBMAN @Joel @iBigMatt @JewK @zStyles @imcalledsarah @FunnDipp @Tmfilms @Kyleep @Angel @proofofexistence @zNicoX @iStarfletcher @ThePmbos @SamVerrissimo @Sam_77777 @PokecraftPhreak @Sustain @Grahame @Jebudia @ImpactVolts @shadeslayer202 @TheOnePro @MW24THEWIN. @Alyssa P. I'm sorry if I missed you out, thanks for all the great times guys. I'll always remember the memories I had on Minetime, thanks for everything @Collin, and @Tyler . It's been fun, and I've loved all of it. Thanks to all the people that stood by me through my drama cringy as **** stuff, thanks to my friends. Even the people that hated me, it's been fun. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future, if you wish to contact me then you can just pm me here, or comment on something. If you want my steam then pm me, my Skype is on my signature. I wish Minetime carried on, but yes this community has changed. It's got a lot more toxic, and I'm sort of happy the server is really gone. It had it's run, and boy it was a good one. Sorry for all the stuff I put staff through. If I didn't mention you my bad, thanks for everything <3 Rest in peace Minetime, some of the best memories I've ever had on a game. Goodbye guys <3 :) peace.

#335 STradomzzz, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Chimneyfish

Chimneyfish New Member

Here's what the other severs' administrators are thinking after having a few hundred modified clients suddenly released into the wild:

[​IMG]

We're really going to need to come back in about a month after we've all gotten ourselves banned from every other server.

Just kidding, I'm sure you're all perfectly respectful of the rules on your new servers and would never think about continuing to hack there. I'm sure.

#336 Chimneyfish, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Alyssa P.

Alyssa P. Notable Member

Dear fellow Minetimers,

It was such an awesome opportunity help you as a staff member. It was also an honor to get to play with you guys. I will miss you all very much as well as the server. This was such an amazing community (even though there were a few of you :p). Thank you for all the memories <3 I hope to see you at the reunion!

With much love,
    Pineappley_Mango

Dear Collin,

This server has been my absolute enjoyment for almost 3 years now. I was so excited when I was accepted as staff. Thank you so much for that opportunity!
    I got so attached to the server and community and none of it could've happened without you.
    Also, thank you for the time and effort you put into this server. It's very sad that it is coming to an end, but all good things must. This server was truly amazing.

With appreciation,
    Pineappley_Mango

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Aceraith

Aceraith Dedicated Minetimer

That's
    At least we can always say minetime had a meme.

19. Alyssa P.

Alyssa P. Notable Member

Sonny, I'm so glad we became friends. Our friendship has really blessed me. We've helped each other (well, you've helped me) and that meant a lot to me.

Cheers to future playing on CS:GO (once I get a mouse)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Randomizers

Randomizers Forum Enthusiast

So sad minetime is shutting down :(
    Darth vader is very upset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.