Story game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by God, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd.

2. Monster

Monster Dedicated Minetimer

Once upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end.

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more!

4. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in

5. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them

6. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they

7. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek

8. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile

9. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro,

10. Puaple

Puaple Member

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, shamed Puaple for

11. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax

12. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda

13. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably.

14. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably. After a week

15. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably. After a week people suspected Pile,

16. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably. After a week people suspected Pile, was actually just

17. Nathan

Nathan Salty Ex-Mod

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably. After a week people suspected Pile, was actually just PandasBro's thirtieth imposter.

18. Surge

Surge Active Member

NewOnce upon a time there was a angry feminist that went to poop on a little baby turtle that's named Daniel. He ended up with poop on his face where he looked back and said "Nice counting skills". He then decided that SuperCookWimp was a hypocrite Where he then said "Bru counting is bad, grammar is worse." So he flipped him off and stole his floppy "hot dog" and told Brandon I love you... but Snorlax doesn't. And Snorlax never EVER will, drum :D But after a lot of thinking Snorlax Walked up to drum and said in these exact words "I love you" and Justin got jealous. Nathan then decided to join in and whip out his extremely long "hot dog".

He battled Drum with his "hot dog", and defeated him, revealing Drum had brainwashed Snorlax into thinking that she had loved him! But Nathan also believed in patriarchy, so he told privileged white male @Sam the idiot that life was a lie and that he was not actually privileged, just a returd. also the end. But wait... There's more! Pile came in and slapped them and said they needed to respek Snorlax's decisions. Pile, secretly being Pandasbro, tried framing Snorlax for being panda, but failed miserably. After a week people suspected Pile, was actually just PandasBro's thirtieth imposter. Than he said