State of Minetime

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disgusting

Disgusting Forum Enthusiast

What if minetime hasn't been up since 10292 B.C....what if minetime is not a thing? Are we in a Block-hole? (get it? Block-hole? Blackhole...lol)

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. Devon Smith

Devon Smith New Member

EULA is just stopping a play to win environment, you can effectively sell ranks and such as long as they dont have commands such as /jump which give the person a bonus that non donators wouldnt be entitled to, kits are fine because anyone can go get p4 and what not without donating money, also donations can be made to enhance aesthetics of gameplay such as titles hats and skins

3. MultiColorCrayon

MultiColorCrayon Active Member

no..... just no.....
    my eyes just jumped outta my sockets just by reading that pathetic excuse of a joke. come back here larry and jerry!

4. Zoey

Zoey New Member

Agreed, no one will listen on this thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Disgusting

Sorry just the fish is bothering in my on my profile picture...why isn't it moving?

I am stopping these stupid posts now.

6. Drooly

Drooly Forum Enthusiast

Alright, Minetime didn't say that they were coming back up later on today. Collin said that the server should be up in the near future with some changes made to it. Also, please don't start a #Ripmymoney hashtag, it just causes more drama than there already is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ImpactVolts

ImpactVolts Dedicated Minetimer

This is precisely what is causing problems at the moment. People that just assume the worst which creates more drama that people just go with due to lack of hope. Please, keep the negative comments to yourselves and keep the activity on this and all threads regarding this issue as just questions. Minetime will be back up "in the near future". No further assumptions are needed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Zoey

Zoey New Member

And sorry I'm posting in a row but just listen. Everything will be alright. Im sick and tired of people worrying about the server shutting down or some crap like that. Can we all just calm down. The world isn't ending, You need to get that through your thick skulls like come on. I don't have control of you not commenting but my Gosh. Grow up and stop worrying about this. He said it will be up in the near future so I suggest you wait a few more hours, get off the thread and hang out until the next announcement. If your comment on this thread is actually related to this then post it but if your going to comment " Oh my gosh the reset blah blah blah" then actually read up and educate yourself before you comment unnecessary things on this thread!
    I put the definition of unnecessary so you know what it means.

9. Floof

Floof Active Member

Oh lord just read this, this is horrifying to me ;~; "In the near future" and "Changes" get to me af.

10. ImpactVolts

Stated several times, there is no need for panic, the server will return once the changes have been made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. FunkyTuba

FunkyTuba Active Member

Being positive is one thing, pretending to be blind to the very real posture microsoft is taking on micro transactions and server hosts making money off their product is absolutely asinine. You see, unlike Minetime, Mojang and Microsoft are very clear what their intentions are and waste no time communicating their intent with the MineCraft gaming communities.

Is excessive "sky is falling" prattle annoying? Yes...but not nearly as annoying as staff hopefuls pretending there isn't anything to worry about, and habitually vilifying very real concerns drawn from very real statements from the ACTUAL developers of the game.

Minetime Staff<Mojang<Microsoft.

Your head in the sand will not change this. Those of us who paid good money for perks that may not be available if Minetime wants to conform to the EULA deserve, at very least, a chance to express our grievances without being shushed by some kumbaya singing ninny.

Good Day.

#191 FunkyTuba, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Disgusting

"In the near future" Maybe just have to wait till that time.

Oh it seems like I am off that day.

13. ImpactVolts

Players opinions are generally valued, but you are the type of person that scares all of the other players. It has been asked already that you keep the more sensitive comments to yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Espresso

Espresso Expert Member

Pay to win*

15. FunkyTuba

FunkyTuba Active Member

I am of no type to scare players. I relay facts. If facts scare you, that is not my issue. Shutting down a server without coinciding that action with a statement of reason is the leading cause of panic. I have been gaming since bulletin board text games...if there is one thing I have learned, gaming communities left in the dark moan and groan. It is pointless to shame them.

Dont like it? Turn on the light.

Please, refrain from assuming a high horse position. All I am saying is, making it a point to shush everyone who is wondering what is going on is as helpful as turning off the lights in a room of toddlers and telling them to stop whining.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. ImpactVolts

The reason is left unknown to everyone, and there is probably a good reason for it. The closet to a reason provided already exists: "Yes, the network is offline at the moment. This is intentional, though abrupt -- as I couldn't nail down the exact time when this would happen. I will be updating everyone on this later today in the form of an announcement thread. The network will come back online in the near future, just not in the same way as before. I know this thread is largely ambiguous, but I will be clarifying things later today. Please be reasonable and keep this thread drama-free." - Collin

It is also stated there above, to keep the thread clean of drama.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. iBigPapi

iBigPapi Active Member

Hey guys what should i name my pet chicken?

• Like Like x 1
  18. FunkyTuba

FunkyTuba Active Member

Yes. I have read every post in this thread. I am very aware of what has been said. Thanks.

Dinner. :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. RealNickonator

Premium

pablo escobar

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Zoey

Zoey New Member

Pablo, best name ever.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1