Pls...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Volga, May 25, 2016.

1. MattsMom

MattsMom Active Member

I want hacks to stay. It'll help me learn to catch what are hacks and what are not hacks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Volga

Volga Expert Member

I just don't want the Minetime tradition to go away.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

Ermmm no you can't lmao... EULA means you can no longer buy ranks, google it lmao why do you think minetime isn't up? It's because it doesn't comply with EULA 'yet' until it does it will remain down. If you read Collins post he also states this don't embarrass yourself please.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Nope the Eula is enforcing servers with 'Pay To Win' games to be shut down. Its because ranked players have an advantage over others in Pvp. Noobcrew will probably add cosmetics in ranks such as disguise/pets/trails . Non pvp servers probably wont be affected by this.

5. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

Lol you're an idiot. You can have ranks, they just can't have advantages to win. Do you even understand "pay to WIN"... Obviously you don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

I never said you couldn't have ranks lol... You can no longer purchase things that give you perks in game. Meaning kits and commands, which come under ranks. You literally just said the exact same thing I said before about "pay to win" lmao. "Game enhancing improvements", which is what ranks are ... So you can no longer buy them from Minetimes store because they improve your game play unless, Noobcrew changes how the ranks work. Thanks for quoting everything I said in my first comment you helped a lot lmao... All this means is Noobcrew has to make it so you can get ranks by working in game for it (meaning you keep yours). Please face the fact that you're wrong and stop making petty arguments, even other people told you I am right.

#26 GreenTiger, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
  7. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Dedicated Minetimer

let's just all ccccccccccalm down

8. Geech_was_here

Geech_was_here Active Member

9. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

There's no point arguing with an idiot. You never specified any of the things you said.. You just refered that ranks in general are "pay to win". You must be in Middle school.

10. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

"No point arguing" Then yet you say "You must be in Middle school" bit hypocritical if you ask me lmao. You clearly don't understand what you are talking about but I guess I'm going to have to live with your stupidity. Plus nice spelling "refered" it's *referred*. You must be in primary school. :eek: I'm done ranting on about you now, you're irrelevant. I don't wish for this uses post so I'll be the bigger person here. <3

11. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Just friendly conversation here of course