Minetime Helper Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Collin, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nataliaa

Nataliaa New Member

[​IMG]

What's your Minecraft Username? NutellaaCx

How old are you? 12 years old.

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? California

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Around 4 p.m to 8 p.m (Pacific Time)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing since the summer of 2012..

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? Fortunately I haven't.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. I usually always play in creative because I enjoy that the most:)

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". Well I am in leadership in my middle school so yes I think I have an authoritative position :)

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? I spend approximately 2 hours. Sometimes even more.

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you?
    No I'm not. I would be a donator but my parents won't understand, we don't really have extra money to donate.
    When did you first join Minetime?
    I don't really remember but I've been playing since the ip was pvpfest.com
    Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?
    I build pretty fast and I really know how to use world edit.
    What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?I have this cousin so when she tells me something that is not likely to come true I say " Stay away from people that try to ruin your dreams and the impossible may be possible for you".

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here.
    Yes I have Skype and yes I have a microphone ;)
    Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know? I was trying to be as professional as possible in this application :D

#21 Nataliaa, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zoltronx

zoltronx New Member

Minecraft User=zoltronx
    Age= 12
    Country= Australia, NSW, GMT+10
    Online time= Round about two hours every day in the evening
    Profession= Building complex structures and obtain the ability to calmly break up conflicts between other players
    Server Most played on= Prison (If needed on other servers I would be happy to help)
    Bans from servers= None
    Current Rank=Admin
    Started Minecraft=2010
    Joined minetime= About 1.5 years ago

First of all I would like to start off by wishing everyone a happy new year and good luck in there staff applications!
    My name is Leith and I have had a lot of experience with building and planning structural designs. I have a moderate knowledge of redstone mechanics but most of all I am competent with plugins and how they work.
    Ever since I was ten I always wanted to help out with server design and help others out. I am positive I would make the sever look even better then it was before. But most importantly of all, I think it will be a great learning experience for me to help out in a community and find out more since I have never done this role before. I may be young but I have matured very quickly and I am more then capable of the job as a minetime staff. Lastly I can write quality reports quickly and efficiently. I believe that this skill will help with giving frequent updates on the server's forums about what is what.
    If a player younger than I dreamt of achieving and impossible task I would do these things: Firstly I would encourage them to a more realistic goal, by doing so, this would give them the opportunity to start building up some experience and then they would probably realise that their original goal was unrealistic.
    P.S I have a great minecraft and Skype connection. Both of these work perfectly.
    P.P.S I won't be online for a few weeks because of holidays and a broken wrist.
    Despite that, I am a keen player and would be helping minetime whenever I could.

Thank you for your time and patience.

3. minia11ack

minia11ack Dedicated Minetimer

Minia11ack's Application

What is your Minecraft username?

Minia11ack

How old are you?

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)?
    Australia, Victoria.

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?

My timezone is *UTC + 10 hours*, At the moment I'm on school holidays.. which finish on the 29th January, So the times that I'm active will differ. usually active from 10:30am - 1pm and then off and on during the rest of the day.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?
    I've been playing minecraft for about 8 months

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for?
    I haven't really been punished on any servers, other than getting muted for messaging to fast and getting kicked as-well.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like.
    I mostly play on skyblock, infection and prison, I do casually go onto other servers.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".
    I guess an authoritative position may be work for me, I work at kmart (walmart) where I assist customers and take phone calls. I have been a Forum moderator and a Hiden administrator for a runescape private server in the past aswell.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day?
    I don't spend lengthy hours on a computer, But normally about 3 hours in a certain period.

Yes, I'm a Vip

I don't quite remember maybe 3 months or less ago.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience?
    I'm not a really talented builder nor good at redstone, Although I'm very familiar with plugins/ various commands.

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?
    Nothing is impossible, Unless you give it your all ;)

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here.
    Yes, I have a skype. My microphone is inbuilt so yes.

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know?
    This year I'm at my doing my final year of school, I'll be in year 12 which means heavy piles of homework for me to do. Last year I completed my first Year 12 subject and i got a pretty good score in the end, I'm now undertaking software development class which is about coding. I can code about 30 lines then from there I'm confused :D.
    To be quite honest, Having younger people being staff doesn't sound idealist to me.. Yes Minecraft is a kids game, But I don't believe that 10 or 12 year old seem mature enough to handle such responsibility.. Just my view.

Thanks for the opportunity
    Happy new year
    Tom

• Like Like x 1
  4. DoesThatHurt

DoesThatHurt New Member

DoesThatHurt

How old are you?
    I am currently 15 years of age.

I live in San Francisco, California

I am mostly on between 4:00 Pm - 8:00 Pm Pacific Standard Time

I have been playing Minecraft since May 23,2011 and on my spare time I usually play.

Sadly yes I have.. I have been banned on one of my favorite servers because I was stupid enough to let my friend use my account, but it's no problem now.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like.
    On Minetime I always go to the Prison server because it is one of the best prison servers I have been in. Sometimes I also go on the factions and PvP servers.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church".
    Yes I have. I have been a Head Admin on a server called "The L33T" and also have been admins/mods for friend's servers. In my daily life I have a part time job at a neighborhood store.

On Minetime I usually spend about 2 and a half hours every day.

No I am not a donator, but I have been thinking about donating.

I first joined Minetime about 5 months ago.

My specific skills in Minecraft is Building,Interior Designing, Skin Designing and a little bit of plugin experience.

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?
    I would say to them "Just keep on trying no matter how hard it gets!"

Yes I do my Skype name is currently "AyItsDoes" but I might change it since it because of personal reasons. Yes I have a mic.

Well I am a very hardworking, playful, and funny guy to talk to. When I need to get projects and such done I get them done. I would also love to be apart of your staff because it will help me make new friends prepare me for the future with all the responsibility I have with the server. Also I also love to help people in need. If your have any questions feel free to email me, tweet me, or Skype me. Thank you for your time and an opportunity to have a chance to be apart of your staff.

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @DoesThatHurt

#24 DoesThatHurt, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  5. GameWorld426

GameWorld426 New Member

What is your Minecraft username: GODofWAR1134

How old are you?: 13

What state do you live in?: Washington (State not DC)

What time are you most often on?: {Eastern} 6:00 pm- 1:00 am

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing for 3 years, and about 3-6 hours a day.

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? I've never been punished on any other server.

Where do you play most on Minetime. You can include multiple servers if you would like. I play mainly on Factions, but I also like Skyblock, Creative, and PvPFest.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I volunteer at my local Animal Shelter, I was also the captain of my football and basketball team.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? 4-9

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? I'm currently Admin on the server.

When did you first join Minetime? 2 years ago.

I can build very well I am very good at detail and landscaping.

I've dreamed impossible dreams before, but if you stick at it and work hard it can become possible.

I do not have a Skype.

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know? Even though my picture may seem like a immature 13 year old, I am very nice, polite, i'm very mature, and unlike some people out their I respect what other people have to say.

6. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

iJoell
    How old are you?
    12 years old.
    Brisbane, Australia
    What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?I am on from 7:00AM to 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time, I do take breaks.How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?
    I have been playing minecraft from the age of 8. I do play a lot.
    No, I have never been punished on any other server. I abide by the rules given to me.
    I play PvPfest and factions the MOST, and sometimes prison or Skyblock.
    At my church, the little children have to walk across a road to get to their sunday school. So I always look out for them and help them across.
    6 hours a day, not straight. As I said before, I do take breaks.Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you?
    Yes, I'm an admin.
    I first joined Minetime at the start of this year.
    Not really, I just help the community grow, and stop the people that are doing things that they shouldn't be. Like: spamming, cursing all that kind of stuff.
    I would cheer them up, tell them they can do it. And tell them to practice, and its such a good feeling when they come back to you and say: I did it! Thank you so much! :')
    Yes I do have Skype, and a microphone. My Skype is minetime.joel
    Emily, Drake, Collin.You're amazing guys. You've helped this server grow so much. I would LOVE to be apart of it! I might be 12, but i'm mature. Not a little kid that begs and annoys people. I hope you accept my application, and I can't wait for your response. P.S Drake, congrats on Moderator! Have a happy new year Emily, Collin and Drake! :)

7. David Mendieta

David Mendieta New Member

vandooo
    How old are you?
    I am about to be 15 years old in a month (so 14)
    I live in California
    Between 3-5 pm or 7-9 pm PST
    I started playing Minecraft when it was in Alpha. I played a lot until the end of Beta, but started playing again a month ago
    I was unfairly punished on mine-rp.net before. A mod banned me for killing her.
    I usually play on Skywars and Prison.
    I was the head of the Minecraft Club run at my old middle school, was class president and captain of my swim team (city) for the underage group.
    About 2-4 hours a day.
    No.
    I joined Minetime in mid-November because my friend told me about the prison server.
    I wanted to start my own server and used plugins a lot. I have better experience, however, with permission plugins, like PermissionsEx.
    I would tell them that people give up on tasks to hard for them most of the time, but there are extraordinary people who do the impossible and shock the world. I would let the kid have a choice. He could either be like the rest of the crowd and continue their routine day-to-day life, or you can be someone different, someone destined for something greater, and they should chase it, no matter the time lost or energy wasted. Sacrifices must be made, but the differences are major.
    I do have a Skype and have a built-in microphone. I am not sure if this is enough, but my friends can hear me pretty well.
    I know you get many applications from people who try to pose a different picture of themselves, so if I seem like the rest of the crowd, that is fine. I really like this server, however, and just implore you that you continue to keep up the good work here.

Thank you!

8. TotalDerper

TotalDerper Expert Member

TotalDerper
    How old are you?
    Kentucky
    I'm on most of the time from 3:00pm to 1:00am. My time zone EST
    I have been playing Minecraft for 4 months since I got minecraft. I Play A lot since in my opinion this is a great game to be free and build random things you desire with so much creativity
    I have been muted for an hour for accidentally saying "*****" when I was actually saying Who remember but just forgot the space between the o in who and the r in remember
    Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like
    I mostly play skyblock the most I sometimes go on other servers to see if my friends are online just not playing skyblock.
    I worked at my uncle's garage adding tires on cars and putting them on display which took lots of effort considering the ones with rims inside were probably about 70 pounds. I would sometimes have to roll the tires in the rain where I would be covered in mud.
    I usually spend 3-5 hours on minetime a day.
    Yes I am a donator and Im currently Executive
    I don't remember the exact date of when I joined but i joined minetime somewhere near August 2013. I found this server (minetime) that caught my eye on a Minecraft server list.
    I'm a pretty fast builder and I am pretty good a decorations but my builds are not as satisfying,
    Chase your dreams! Do anything you can do to succeed your goal. Try your best and never give up on something you THINK you cant do but you really can if you try. Nothing is impossible. So do anything you can do accomplish a task that seems impossible but its not.
    Yes I have Skype and a Microphone
    I don't take sides if there is an argument with players I only end them. I don't really care about the prefix "helper" all I care about is people having fun play minetime safely with no cursing or bullying. When ever I am working on a build and I see someone needs help with something I do not ignore them and keep building, I stop and ask the player what is wrong. I know very much information about minetime ranks and server. I help people in many ways.If someone is getting bullied I don't stand there watching. I tell the person that was getting bullied those things are not true and ill tell the bully to stop or else /mute. I try my best to make sure all players are having fun ill do what I have to do just to make everyone is satisfied with the server. I hope I get helper. Only thing I want, is too let players have fun in the community of minetime. Since I don't have many occupations why shouldn't I help people?

9. Orunn

Orunn New Member

Orunn

How old are you?
    I am 22.

What country do you live in?
    Jacksonville, FL US!

What time are you on most often?
    I currently am available 6PM-4AM most nights

Since Fall of 2009 back in beta. I play Minecraft most nights when not working on my servers for other games.

No. Not to my knowledge ever. I really don't like people that ruin the experience for others. On my own Minecraft and other servers I spend most time policing potential other bad players.

Where do you play most on Minetime?
    Mostly on KitPVP and the new Skywars. I really love KitPVP has always been a favorite to me and is how I first got introduced to Minetime. Occasionally I really like to play on the survival.
    Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position?

• I currently am a Repair IT Manager for Sprint. I have held this position for 2 years now. It is a awesome job that allows me to due most of my other projects in servers and in games while on the job.
    • I currently host 3 servers. I am the owner and main coder for 2 Arma 2 Dayz Servers. I also host my own Minecraft server and have since retired it while I rebuild it for a later date.
    • I currently run a gaming community known as Undead Nation as well as the Undead Nation site at http://www.undeadnation.net/. This is a part time project I have been apart of with over 100 active members for the last 3 years.
    • I have been a admin on World of Minecraft in the past which was a classic freebuild server that has since been shutdown.
    • I am a Admin and Owner on all the servers I have hosted and have extensive experience with helping players with issues that come up.

During the week roughly 3-4 hours a night as just a player. could devote much more time if needed. On weekends I have been known to play all day. Minecraft is addicting :p

I am currently Admin rank and have been saving up to donate again because I really believe in this Minecraft community, big fan of the work you Emily, and Drake have put into it and like to invest in it.

Way back when KitPVP merged with Minetime which is also when I found this community.

I am more experienced in the technical side of Minecraft such as redstone and the structure of the game and servers that it runs on as I am a certified in Java and have extensive server side experience with my own Minecraft projects.
    I would say nothing is truly impossible and the more effort you put in and the more you believe in yourself the better the reward! Never give up as I personally have struggled to get to where I am now and many times I have thought it impossible to achieve but hard work has paid off.

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone?
    I do. I have a studio mic as well as a Sennheiser headset for awesome gaming.
    I am a very devoted and friendly guy. Very chill and laid back and easy to talk to. I really enjoy working with communities to make a awesome experience for others. I am a Server Owner, Community manager for my own projects as listed above and would really enjoy to share my knowledge and help retain what a awesome community you have formed. If you would like to get into contact with me or questions on something above, send me a email at [email protected], you can message me on here or visit me at www.undeadnation.net. I really have enjoyed playing on your servers and will continue so either way! Also another big donation coming soon! Be sure to check out my community and my current works as well! Thank you for taking the time to read my application and keep up the awesome work!

• Like Like x 3
  10. sebas3030

sebas3030 New Member

What is your Minecraft username? My minecraft username is sebas3030.

How old are you? I'm 14 years old

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? I live in Australia.

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Well i'm usually on at 2 pm in my timezone and finish about 5 pm.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years and play for about 2-4 hours nearly everyday, i usually take a break from playing on the weekend.

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? No i have never being temp ban/perm ban in any other server.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. I usually play prison because its very addicting but sometimes i take a break and play pvpfest or creative instead.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I being taked with a few authoritative positions at my school for example: I was sport leader in year 6 and had to organize sport events, but i never being in a authoritative position in a minecraft server but i'm responsible and organised so i think that i would do a great job.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? I play for about 3-4 hours a day.

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? Yes i am a donator and my rank is Timeless

When did you first join Minetime? About 4 or 5 months ago.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? I consider myself an average builder and i'm pretty experienced with plugins.

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here. I dont have skype at the moment but i'm getting it when i get a microphone which will be very soon.

Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know? I'm a very mature and responsible guy and having an authoritative position in my favorite server would be a dream come true.

11. AnthonyLe

AnthonyLe New Member

[​IMG]

AnthonyTonyLe
    How old are you?
    Austin, TX
    3:30PM (Central time)
    I have been playing Minecraft for about 9 months. I occasionally play a lot.
    I have not been punished on any other server.

I usually play on Skyblock, Skywars, and Prison.
    I do volunteer at Susan G Komen with my cousin that is in college.

I usually spend 3 hours on Minetime a day.
    I am a MVP on Minetime.
    I first joined Minetime on August.
    I am good at building medieval, classic, fancy themed buildings or houses. I am also good at redstone.

Don't give up on your dreams, your dreams may seem impossible to accomplish but when you work hard and keep at it nothing will stop you from chasing your dreams, people give up to easy because they think it's impossible, but you never know until you try. All the successful people at least tried and look what position they are in now. So never give up on your dreams even though it is tough, just keep at it.
    I do have a Skype and a microphone on my laptop.

Even if i get helper I won't be perfect.

#31 AnthonyLe, Jan 1, 2014
  12. i_be_jon

i_be_jon New Member

My Minecraft username is: call_me_jon

How old are you?

I am 16 years old, turning 17 in a short while.

I live in the United Kingdom (England)

I am usually on most evenings during the week and even more hours on the weekends. My timezone is GMT/UTC

I have played Minecraft on Xbox for about 6 Months now, however I felt I enjoyed the PC/Mac version to be much more enjoyable so have recently started playing on that.

At present, I haven't been punished on any server.

I frequently play Skywars and Hunger Games and occasionally I play on Creative.

Although I have no authoritative experience on Minecraft, I do have a part-time job in a Popular UK Clothing Retailer where I am responsible for all the Christmas temporary staff in the department I work within. This involves making sure all the temporary staff know what they're doing each shift, ensure they've had correct training and also ensuring they are following company protocols. In addition to a part-time job, I volunteer as a Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School for Year 7's (Age 11-12), this role constantly requires me to be in a position of authority.

On average, per day, I spend around 3/4 hours on Minetime, deepening on circumstances.

Unfortunately, at present I am not a donator.

I first joined Minetime pretty much the first day when I first came from Xbox to PC.
    I have a Moderate to detailed knowledge of building and redstone. I am also patient enough to gather resources as quickly and effectively as possible.

I would encourage them to try and achieve the task, no matter how long it takes, how much work you put into it, if you're determined enough to make something happen, you will try your upmost to ensure that it happens. Really, my main idea is Perseverance and never give up.

I do have a Skype account and a built-in Microphone on my Mac.

This may not be anything special but I can speak decent German as I study it at AS Level.

Although I may not be the most experienced person here, I am dedicated, hard-working, enthusiastic and enjoy seeing others be happy. I'd like to thank you for your time and hope you take me into consideration.

#32 i_be_jon, Jan 1, 2014
  13. Jett Aganos

Jett Aganos New Member

My Minecraft username is ja1216

How old are you?
    I am 14 years old

I live in the state of Hawai'i

I am on at 9:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m. On weekends I am on from 9:00 p.m to 1:00 a.m

I have started playing minecraft 3 years ago. yes, I do play a lot.

I did get punished once on a Hunger Games Server for saying wtf but I have learned my lesson. besides that, I have never gotten punished.

I play on Hunger Games, Zombie Infection, and Skyblock. I play skyblock because it makes me feel like I am in a business.

I've one been a guard for the Maui County Fair to guard the rides from being stolen for 3 nights.

I spend about 6 hours a day on the MineTime Server.

I am not a donator, but I plan to rank up to V.I.P

I joined this server about 2 months ago.

I do know how to build some buildings you ask me to build with creative designs.

I would say yes, but I did not come across anyone that said he/she wanted to accomplish an impossible task.

I do not have skype, and I do not have a microphone.

My levels on The Zombie Infection Server have decreased from rank 112 to rank 58! I was hoping you knew how to fix it. If you do fix it, thank you so much in advance.

14. Jackie

Jackie New Member

hipstapleasee

How old are you?

13 years old (technically because my birthday is in 5 days)
    I live in the US, in California.

Weekends: 10am to 6pm (of course with breaks in between) Weekdays: 5pm to 8pm.

I've been playin Minecraft for 2 years, and yes i do play a lot.

Nope!

Factions, Hunger Games, Zombie Infection, Sky Wars, Creative!

I volunteer for churches to give homeless people food:)

5-9 hours.

Nope!

Last year!

i can build, but depending what i build i can take a long time or i can be fast:)

I would say follow your dreams, and keep trying you will get it someday, like I did when i was stuck on a level in Candy Crush and i kept trying and had patience and finally succeeded!

Nope, sorry but if you would like i could make one:)

no that is all thank you and hope you consider my application!:)

15. awesomeA1

awesomeA1 New Member

What is your Minecraft username? awesomeA1

How old are you? I am 14 years old

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? I live in Brisbane.

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? 6:00 - 7:00 10:00 - 11:00 1:00 - 2:00 (Approx)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I have been playing Minecraft for three years and I play everyday.

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? Well I was kicked for idling for over two minutes while I was writing this application, but apart from that nothing.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. I play on Infected and Prison the most

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I have owned the most powerful faction on another server and I own my own server.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? About one hour per day

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? I am not a donator

When did you first join Minetime? Some time in October.

Do you have any specific skills in Minecraft such as building or plugin experience? I am a very good builder and lot's of my friends have asked me to build houses for them and I have never lost a building competion! :D

What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task? Stay motivated and no matter how far away it seems, the more you try the closer you will get.

I do have Skype, and I also have a microphone.

I like helping people and I own my own server, and I like to make jokes!
    Thanks for taking the time to read that form!

16. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

Starfletcher

How old are you?
    I am 14 years old.

I live in England.

In the weekdays 4pm to 7pm, in the weekends 3pm to 5pm or 9am to 11am

I have been playing for around 2 and a half years.
    I have been kicked for spam multiple times. None of them were raging or advertising.
    I mostly play on Factions, Survival and Skywars. As these are the one's i started out on.

I am the Co-Owner of the YAMS Server, i worked in my school bank in Primary School, i have been the Leader of 2 factions: Temptation and ReFLeX.
    I am the Deputy Head Moderator in Volga. I lead a SkyWars team. I have worked in an office at my Primary School.
    I have founded 2 clans, co-founded over 5 successful clans.
    I am currently the Co-Owner of Tenebrae Vincunt.
    I am very creative and in the past wanted to become an artist. Then i moved up to learn game design.

I spend 2 hours a day playing on Minetime. Some of it can be split up to monitoring the YAMS Server.

I am currently admin.

I first joined Minetime in October.

I have skills in both Building and Monitoring Servers. I am also skilled in Combat and Archery.
    I have had some Plugin experience in the past.

I would tell them to "Believe". Believing accomplishes anything just as i have done in the past.

I do not have Skype :3
    I have had experience helping people in Minetime. From Griefing, to spam, to Rank Payment Problems and Bullying.
    I think i would stand out to the others because i have been a Moderator in the YAMS Server. I am also a great Teacher and Leader.
    Thanks!
    - Star

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. FlamingMadCow

FlamingMadCow New Member

What is you ign name?
    FlamingMadCow
    How old are you?
    14 years old
    I live in Hong Kong.
    According to my time zone, I am usually on after 3:15, because of school.
    I have been playing minecraft since the minecraft version 1.2.4, and I still play a lot today.
    I have not been punished on any other servers before except being promoted to being moderator of the server.
    I usually play on all the various servers on the minetime. But I believe the server I less join is factions server.
    I am a moderator on another server, because the owner there trusts me, and knows that I am a reliable person to have on the server to keep it safe from hacks, foul language, etc.
    I usually go on around 3-5 hours, but because I just got a new minecraft account, the time of mebeing on may be different, but it will surely increase because I love the server a lot, and respects it.
    I am a donator, at rank Admin at the moment.
    My first time joining Minetime was a very long time ago, around early 2013, like around April.
    My friends say I am gifted in pvping with others, and I have a decent job decorating and building buildings.
    I would say,"Some things are meant to be, but if one worked hard enough to accomplish their goals, it may happen. As long as you believe in it, and is confident in that you can do your reasonable task, it will come true. It won't be a barrier to you, for impossible is nothing
    Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone?
    Yes, I do in fact have Skype, and a microphone.

PS. I am working on my YouTube channel called ragingtrollers. There are some videos that I posted that was recorded on Minetime.

Thanks,
    FlamingMadCow

#37 FlamingMadCow, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  18. Hazzastibbs

Hazzastibbs Forum Enthusiast

Hazzastibbs
    How old are you?
    15. 16 on the first of October
    I live in Australia.
    Usually 3.30pm to 5.30pm if I don't have sport training but Australia is in there big school break (7 weeks) so I am on for 3 Hours+, At the moment.
    I have been playing since Minetime was first created, before it was called MineTime.
    No, I have never been punished on any Minecraft server.
    I play on Factions the most, Secondly ZombieInfection, Thirdly Prison.
    I was School Captain in primary school. I did 1 week of life guarding at Oaks Beach, Burnett Heads.
    3 Hours + at the moment.
    No, I am only default :)
    When this server first started up before it was called MineTime.
    I can build fairly but I'm not good at detail. I am also good at redstone.
    If you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything.
    I do have Skype but no mic.
    If I am accepted it will be more pleasure to work with you all :).

19. SmileyMc

SmileyMc New Member

[​IMG]
    SmileyMc
    How old are you?

A handsome 20.
    Great Britain.
    Anything from 6 am all the way back around to 6 am.
    Unsure how long but its been over a year maybe two even, although the past year I have been playing a time and a half every day - at least 8 hours a day most say its too much but i work from home via my computer so I have no need to leave my computer unless fresh air is needed.
    I have not nor ever will be punished on any server as to break rules is to break the game/ diminish the fun of the game.
    Prison straight out there it has to be and always will be prison, I do vent myself on Skyblock and i do tend to travel through the servers picking up my vote reward and getting to know the ways of the server.
    I am a faction/ Guild leader on plenty of games, ISM Gaming is a private Gaming club that is very discreet other than our name that you may see here and there, I am the founder and owner of this gaming group and all of the Guilds/ factions we built on any games.
    I spend around 8 hours on average a day with the exception of a couple of hours on Christmas, Easter, New years, Birthdays etc.
    I am indeed, MVP soon to be Admin, working myself up through the ranks (it has been a fun journey indeed).
    I joined a month ago or so now and its been a great time, I plan on sticking around for the upcoming great times.
    Unsure I have a vast amount of skills, mostly to building teams, speeches, directions mostly leadership attributes, I also enjoy building detailed and perfect replicas on minecraft, with my ISM Gaming group I do have alot of backing with all sorts and manners of experience if and when i need it.
    I would give him a high five for having big dreams (nothing is impossible) and I also would help him set his dream out into stages and have him/ her accomplish those stages, it is up to a person to find there there value and understanding of the word impossible not you, I, him or her but the person themselves.
    Sadly no, I do not have Skype I use Team Speak, I do not have anything against Skype so if needed I will get it but I have never needed it so far.
    Anything else you'd like Emily, Drake and me to know?I do hope you take my application into consideration and get through all these great applications and some rather not so great applications with ease and patience, I know getting through pages of applications is a nightmare and to pick the right people, an even harder task, so a simple and quaint HAVE A FUN TIME to finish my application.

Thank you and i cant wait to hear from you ^_^
    SmileyMc

20. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

What is your Minecraft username? My minecraft username is kyleep12345.

How old are you? I am 14 years old.

What country do you live in (or state if you live in the US)? I live in England, UK.

What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Well, on weekdays when I have school, I play from about 4:00 pm until about 11:00 pm / 12:00 am. On weekends, it can sometimes be from when I wake up until I fall back asleep which is probably 15 hours.

How long have you been playing Mine craft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing Minecraft since early 2012.

Have you ever been punished on any other server? If so, what for? No, i never play a server long enough to be punished.

Where do you play most on Minetime? You can include multiple servers if you would like. I mainly play on prison however; I've been playing on Sky block and Factions quite a lot also.

Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Feel free to include real-life experiences such as "I used to be a lifeguard" or "I volunteer at my church". I babysit my little brother quite often but other than that, no.

How much time do you usually spend on Minetime in a day? I could spend anywhere from 3 hours till about 15 hours, you could say I’m a bit obsessed with Minetime at the moment.

Are you a donator? If so, what rank are you? I am currently timeless however; I have a builder prefix because I’m currently a Minetime Builder.

When did you first join Minetime? I didn't join the server when it was called Minetime, I joined when it was called Lost Islands and it only had Sky block. I joined in late August 2012.

Well, I guess I’m quite a good builder as you have accepted me as a builder. I have a bit of experience with plugins like I know how to add them to servers and I know how to set most of them up but I don't actually know how to make one myself.
    What would you say to someone younger than you that dreamed to accomplish an impossible task?Well, I would tell them the truth. In the long run if it’s never going to happen then you may as well tell them early on. However, I would let them down easily, I wouldn't just say that it’s impossible; I would comfort them and try to make them happy whilst doing it.

Do you have Skype? If so, do you have a microphone? You don't have to post your Skype username here. Yes, I have Skype and I do have a microphone. I have you and Emily on Skype so if you need to ask anything, just ask. I'm always on Skype so anytime is fine.

I would like to tell them that I have kind of had helper experience due to me being quite close to Emily, I’ve told her how to protect players islands and I have managed to get about 20 peoples islands protected on Sky block due to me telling her what to do and I sometimes help moderators. For example when they are really laggy, I tell them who is spamming or bypassing the swearing mute system. One more thing, I don't mind helping with anything

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.