Minetime Filter is way too sensitive

Discussion in 'Help from Staff' started by Supergod99, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Supergod99

Supergod99 Dedicated Minetimer

Countless times in prison, I have said things that dont deserve a 2 minute mute. Just a few minutes ago, I said "Just dont rush it" and got muted for "profanity" . There are many other things I have said to get muted and most of them dont contain a swear word or any attempt to say a swear word. I hate getting muted especially in the midst of a trade when I don't say anything wrong. The minetime filter is way too sensitive and most of the time mutes people for odd reasons. This should get fixed because it's very frustrating. Thank you

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

Same. I have seen these reports several time. Staff is not gonna fix this issue. They do not got time to fix the plugin but they got time to disband my faction and question me if I ddos.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Carlrwc

Carlrwc Forum Enthusiast

I was going to bring this up myself, but recently I've been busy with the holidays.
    Along with the filter being much too sensitive, it will even mute you for things you say in private messages! Seriously annoying, and a massive waste of time.

4. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

Very much agreed! When i'm on skyblock and trying to type really fast like to explain something to someone, and if I type it to fast it says "cool down blah blah blah" and then I think it cooled down, I try to send a message, nope! then I try 4 or 5 more times and it KICKS me! It's SO annoying, and if administrators are this salty, then I don't know what to think.

5. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

Also the STUPID filter probably thought you meant like "Don't rush it" as in a sexual way, like don't "RUSH" the cu- you know what, you get what i'm saying. I don't want my account to be locked down or something for saying something "SEXUAL".

6. OTITO

OTITO Member