Requirements Needed King_Panda_Josh Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by King_Josh, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King_Josh

King_Josh New Member

Your in-game name: My in game name is currently King_Panda_Josh. I've had two past names which were, King_Panda_Man and jdgbuscus.
    What timezone are you in?
    I am in the EST time zone. (Eastern standard time)
    What country do you live in?
    I live in the United States of America.
    What languages do you speak?
    I speak english and a portion of Hebrew.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    No
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    My computer is capable of all three, yes.
    Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I think I should become a helper because I have been apart of this amazing community for a long time, and the recent state that it has been in with the server barely topping 50 players is really sad to see compared to what MineTime used to be, and I believe that I could not just bring something to the table, but bring the whole table and bring this sever back to life.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I usually play minecraft 2-4+ hours a day. At least an hour of that goes to a start up server that I have been helping with, and I am usually on MineTime for an hour. If accepted as helper, I would spend more time to help with the server and complete my responsibilities.
    How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I started playing on Minetime a long time ago. It may have been 4 years ago, when the server was not named Minetime yet, and my name was jdgbuscus, that I joined. I remember Collin_Potato and the server being named something with pvp in it. Also I remember survival being the most popular and Admins would always do item drops, and that is why I purchased admin for $100.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No I have not.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I am currently a co-owner on a start up server that many of the people that play Creative play on as well. I did not apply for a high rank on a bigger server because at the time I did not meet the age requirement.
    More about me:
    Hi, I am Josh! I am almost 15 (in 22 days!). I am currently a freshman in high school and I make consistent A's. I enjoy interacting with people and talking. I play basketball and enjoy staying in shape. I don't use discord, but I have one. The best way to get with me is probably snapchat. (@beast-pizza) I made that when I was really young don't judge, haha. I have not been on the forums for a month because I had an old account, but I don't know what email I used because as a kid I would make a bunch for some reason. If you want to email me you can reach me at [email protected]. I just got back into minecraft because I wondered why I spent $100 on a server, and I immediately remembered when I got back on Minetime. Thank you!

2. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Alright time to debunk this.
    Positives: You seem keen?
    Negatives: You only just joined forums today, which therefore means you're new. Basically don't just sign up to forums just to become a staff member, trust me it doesn't work that way. Your application was also a bit difficult to read at times. Perhaps format it more neatly.
    Anyways best of luck, and also no support.

3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Please read the requirements before making an application. Thank you.

4. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

No support sorry.

-You're new to the forums
    -2FA is required by all applicants
    -Application is a little hard to read

Also I'd highly suggest you remove your email.

5. Accept

Accept Dedicated Minetimer

No Support

(-) Just joined the forums today, get to know the community more.
    (-) Just because you bought a $100 rank, won't improve your chances of getting accepted.
    (-) Not that much detail on the "why do think you should become helper" section.
    (-) You don't have 2FA setup meaning you're not secure as much and all applications must have.

Goodluck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.