USA Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by emenner555, Oct 25, 2023.

1. emenner555

emenner555 Forum Enthusiast

• Your in-game name: emenner555
      What timezone are you in? Eastern Daylight Time
      What country do you live in? United States Of America
      What languages do you speak? English and some french
      Do you have 2FA enabled? Hope to get in the future
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? Yes (Screenshots and a kinda good recording software)
      Why do you think you should become a helper? I think that I should become helper because I have played many years and have always dreamed of being helper. I'm good at answering questions and showing people around. I have flaws sometimes and sometimes I cant play but i like to help people out and show them around. I know where all the warps are and what armour there is and how to make certain things. I know the ranks system and if someone is having a problem with their rank I can help them. I can be on some of the day but I try my best to be active even if it means not being on 24/7. I also know that even I make mistakes so if you don't like this thats fine. I messed up once and that's why I want to fix this.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? on weekend 2-4 hours and school days 1-2 hours
      How long have you been playing Minetime? 2 and a half years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No i haven't been banned and I don't intend on it.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? On some servers I have been and I have been admin on others. Those servers have done well and some of them I know have become some pretty decent servers.

I hope you read this and like it.

2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

Cant tell if bro is serious or not

[​IMG]

3. Xavier

Welcome to the team