Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by GrowlingWolf, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrowlingWolf

GrowlingWolf Forum Enthusiast

Minecraft Username: GrowlingWolf

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

2Fa Enabled? No, but if it needs to be I will happily turn it on.

Do you have the necessary needs for capturing evidence? Yes, somewhat, I do know how to capture screenshots, and I have a program that allows screen capture for videos, the screenshots are default on my computer, if I press f2, boom, there's my screenshot. The video part on the other hand, I would probably only start recording if someone was griefing, so I can catch them in the act. I have reported things like this before, like for example one of my peers and I, caught a minetimer in the act griefing a new minetimer, and he, was an admin, and I was quick to take action, but since I had seen my peer had put his thread up before mine, it was all good, and I didn't see any need to put mine up. I have also, multiple times, reported swearing, I hate when I see someone swear, I respect the rule that there should not be any swearing. I will try to do all I can to stop any person who is not following the rules, I will to the best of my ability, if there is someone I see being rude, griefing, swearing, bypassing, fake messaging, advertising, talking about suicide, threating to hack someone, has an inappropriate skin, PvP logging, exploiting bugs, trolling, or even building inappropriate things I will report them to the forums.

Why do you think you should become a helper? I have always loved helping people, mainly on skyblock, I will take time out of my day to help newcomers feel like they are welcomed, so sometimes I will help them build their island. And sometimes I will give them items, and money. And I try to keep my cool the best I can in hard-going situations, because I feel like a respectful staff member shouldn't be rude to a newcomer, anyone for that matter a fact. I feel like everyone on the server is special and that if we make them feel that way, they will like Minetime, and Minetime will grow into a larger community. I would love to see Minetime grow lager, with a bigger population daily, I just love helping people, and a lot of people will thank me with the things I do for them, and it puts a smile on my face. And I would say I love the server so much, I have probably spent just under $100 on the server overall. So, for a server out of tons, and tons of other servers, I choose to spend most of my money on this one. Because it seems so unique.

Hacks/Client: Wurst hacks, at least I used to have, until one day Minecraft keep crashing, and then I tried to re-download Wurst, it wouldn't let me, and... let's just say I am without hacks until I can find possibly another working client program, hopefully not getting malware or something like that.

How long can you be active on the server per day? Unless I'm really busy/have something very important to do, I will usually be on Minetime, no joke, that's how much I dedicate my time to the server. I swear when I have free time, I will spend at least 5-10 hours just playing Minetime. I love the server.

How long have I been playing for? I have been a member since 2013, although I created my forums account in 2016, when I found out about the forums. I have loved the community ever since 2013, and I got to know people better with the forums, because some people actually share some of who they are, instead of just talking through Minecraft it's self, and I feel like the forums are a great place for all of that.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Alright, so everybody has their flaws. But please hear me out. When I was 8 years old was when I first joined the server, so you can expect that I didn't know any better. I got banned, I can't really remember what for, maybe it was scamming, something like that. I promise I am more grown up than how I was before on my first year. You can't really blame me. Otherwise, I have a fresh, better name, and I have cleared up any of my 'flame war' enemies. And we have made up, some becoming my friend. So overall, I would never EVER do ANYTHING bad like what ever I did, again. Like I said before, I love the server, and I do not want to hurt my Minetime reputation. So I hope you understand.

Have you had any past experiences with being a mod? Yes, I have actually it was not recent though, I was, a while ago, a mod/helper on a prison server. It was an amazing server that got hacked and griefed by someone. I did love the server, so when I was on that day, not being able to do anything, hopeless, sitting and watching the hopeful server get destroyed, the owner had abandon it too by the way. There was also this other time, where I had met a friend on a server, and I was one of the very few people, but he gave me the IP to his server, and I was technically a Co-owner which is obviously a HUGE responsibility, and since it wasn't that big of a server not very many people came on it, but it was still fun. Later on, I think he deleted the server or something, I don't really remember that much because it was a long time ago. So what I am saying is, most of my opportunities that I have gotten to be a staff member of a server, was in 2013.

Contact Information: I have Discord to be contacted from, if that is helpful for any reason. Just ask me for my discord if you need anything from me private there.

Extra Message: Just so any staff that read this are aware, this took me a while to type, spell check, and make sure I typed the information correctly. I hope this will give me an opportunity to be a helper, if not, I fully respect that too. Thank you for any staff that read this, it means a lot to take some time out of your day to read this. I hope you have a good day! :D

#1 GrowlingWolf, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time.
    We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future. Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.