EU Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by WeGotCreeper, Jun 2, 2017.

1. WeGotCreeper

WeGotCreeper Dedicated Minetimer

Helper Application

Your in-game name: DieTempoPackunq Shortly I will be going back to my old IGN WeGotCreeper

What timezone are you in? UTC+00:00

What country do you live in? England

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I should be Helper because I'm a responsible 16-year-old who has a passion for gaming and loves to answer as many questions as possible. Out of all the other applications you receive, I think this will be the most appealing to you because I will always be there not only for the players but for the staff too. I know how to use the commands E.G /kick /tempmute etc. When I spend my daily hours on Minetime I see a lot of questions but not many answers and I would love to help the community to help each other and sadly I rarely see staff play on PvpFest, Op or SkyBlock and nearly everyday players abuse the chat with threats and just plain spam and it needs to stop that's why I'm applying for the greater and if the bad things that are happening don't stop soon then the server will slowly loose population.

How long can you be active on the server every day? I'm online 2-3 hours daily the earliest 12 AM Latest I'd be on is 9 PM

How long have you been playing Minetime? I've played Minetime before the new owners back in late 2015

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have a clean record and haven't been muted/banned

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I've owned servers that decent amount of players but i couldn't afford to run it on a high amount of ram but on the last day the players said to me "They had a great time" When I apply for servers I make sure I know the rules how the server works before applying and I've been staff on a couple of servers over the years and kept a long staff life on most of the servers.

Best regards, DieTempoPackunq

2. Surge

Surge Active Member

Hey WeGotCreeper, You aren't to active on the forums, and I haven't really seen you on to much so I'm sorry but I can't support this.

try get more involved Into the community and than I'll consider supporting you.

3. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Going to stick with neutral.

• Decent application, could be worded a little better but overall I thought it was good.
    • Never seen you around on the forums or in-game, but I don't play much anymore so that may be why.
    • Generally seem like a nice guy.
    Good luck! :)

4. wclfy

wclfy Active Member

Sorry, no support.

• Lack of information in "Why do you think you should become a helper?" section.
    • You aren't active.
    Try to be more active on the forums and in-game. I haven't been on lately but as Surge stated, be more active. Also, try to increase the levels of your information in "Why do you think you should become helper?" section.

Anyways, good luck! :)

5. Snorlax

Snorlax Forum Enthusiast

No support. I've never seen you online or on the forums. Also bold your questions and put a space in between question and answer to make your app look better.

6. DaveKing

DaveKing Active Member

No support:(
    - I've not seen u in game
    - Never seen u on the forum
    - Not enough information to get a support from me
    Good luck:love:

7. _split67

_split67 Member

No support

8. wclfy

wclfy Active Member