EU Helper Aplication | Second Attempt

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by ooty2, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ooty2

ooty2 Forum Enthusiast

Introduction
    Hello everyone. I would like to say that from when posting this - this has been past 1 month since my previous application. Please take your time to read through my post before you say why you are support or not. Changing subject, i've always kind of wanted to apply for Helper and as Minetime has been at it's downfall recently, I decided to help with Minetime coming back. If you do support this post I will greatly appreciate it :). If you don't want to support, please give me advice.

Sidenote

I originally quit but I changed my mind. If I do not get accepted, I won't continue with Minetime as I have nothing else to do with it. Please also do not get me mistaken with my brother ooty as that has happened countless times. Regarding that I used to be quite immature, cringe-worthy (exedra) I do try to stay mature in the majority of situations I am in.

Traits

•Kindness
    Being kind to new players isn't a role of being Helper, but in my opinion is a needed personality trait for applying for it.

•Helpful/Beneficial
    I try to help players who do not know a subject/something/how to do something. I try my best be respectful of what I am asked.

•Capable
    I have experience on other servers.

•Honest
    I haven't been known for lying

•Humorous
    I don't really have anything to say from this :)

What you should know about me
    I am very experienced with the Minetime game modes, I know a lot of general stuff across the community. I am informed with the rules the community provide. I enjoy Minetime and was one of the first servers I ever joined. I really want Minetime to continue and I still have hopes for the community. I am a good builder especialy at terrain and I enjoy creating TNT Cannons. I am a big fan of LeafyisHere & I have a Youtube channel where I am now creating commentaries about different subjects.

Your in-game name:
    ooty2

What timezone are you in?

GMT(+1)

What country do you live in?
    England

What languages do you speak?
    English, and a little Italian

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes I can take the default Minecraft screenshot and film with quick time player with no time limit on the software.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I am a active member in the community and I have been playing on Minetime for over 3 years. I want to play a part in restoring Minetime back to original self. I try my best in all circumstances & I enjoy helping out a community who need it. The community has a lot of different players, including total beginners, and this is where I would like to help out with. Given that I have played Minecraft since version 1.2.5, I have acquired a lot of knowledge through my Minecraft years. I want to become a Staff member so that I can share my knowledge with other people, but also enforce the rules so that the server is a better and more fare place for people to visit.

How long can you be active on the server everyday (Majority on the forums).

Monday to Friday: 2-5 Hours
    Saturday to Sunday: 2-9 Hours

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    Around 3 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Only on the forums but that wasn't my fault and it was fixed. The reason was because me and ooty had too similar usernames and it thought I was an alt account of ooty's when i'm really just his brother.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    Apart from being an Admin on unpopular servers ,which I quit, no. I do work with ooty a little on his server but I don't do it full time and he's handling most of it by himself.

#1 ooty2, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Danger

Danger Active Member

Good luck, Nobody cares much about my application. I never have friends but keep up your wishes

3. Vitanni

Vitanni Dedicated Minetimer

I thought you quit?

4. Danger

Danger Active Member

I'm only going to be on the website not the game

5. Goat

Goat Forum Enthusiast

I think they're searching for a helper that helps on the forum and in-game.
    I found some grammar mistakes that you might want to fix.
    Try to explain more about each trait.

Grammar mistakes:
    Helper aplication - Helper application
    especialy - especially
    i am a active member - i am an active member

#5 Goat, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BlueDino

BlueDino Member

I agree with Sam on that

7. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

Didn't you quit or was that a publicity stunt

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

She wasn't talking about you?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. ShoutBot

ShoutBot Forum Enthusiast

neutral, a large part of the helper work is done ingame and 1-2 hours a day :/ you know..

• Like Like x 1
  10. ooty2

ooty2 Forum Enthusiast

No I originally did. I have decided not to. Also it wasn't a publicity stunt as I could of applied when I made that post.
    Well I have adjusted the time and I have thought about it. Thanks though I do appreciate it. Also I was never 1-2 hours a day.

#10 ooty2, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  11. Fantasy

Fantasy Expert Member

I'm not sure why people go and make new applications, thinking because of the amount of disagrees or 'no supports' they get automatically disqualify them and their chances. You don't even know if you got denied, so why make a new application?
    Anyways, my personal opinion - I'm honestly not sure. I've seen from your past threads that you like to view this server as pay to win or hack to win, which isn't very welcoming to other/new players. Be more active, correct your grammar and be more helpful, then I might support you :)
    Good luck.

12. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

Tyler PMed the lot of us saying we can create a new application and he gave us tips.

13. ooty2

ooty2 Forum Enthusiast

I think you have mistaken me with my brother ooty on his Infection post. Also to be fair, if you hack on Minetime you have a big advantage and theres no point on Infection otherwise or you get trashed. Thank you though for your response - and you have made some fair points. Also I did not get Helper, and Tyler emailed us saying we failed. Also you may disagree with hacking to win, but on Infection I hardly see anyone succeeding. I will change my grammar mistakes.

#13 ooty2, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  14. SikNinjaNik

SikNinjaNik Dedicated Minetimer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.