Creative World Location

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by JadeEpicP, Mar 12, 2023.

1. JadeEpicP

JadeEpicP Forum Enthusiast

Hello everyone, and by everyone I hope that also includes the admins and Noobcrew.

My name is JadeEpicP and I used to play on Minetime daily back in 2016 to 2018. I was hoping to inquire if it is possible for me to get a copy of the Creative world save from that time period. I have a lot of memories and builds on there that I'd like to save for my own archival purposes as I am a pro builder.

If you can help in any mean with me locating this piece of lost media it'd be greatly appreciated. I know and am in contact with many people who would appreciate and love a copy of this save. Thank you. :)

2. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

RIP bro, I don't think you'll ever get a copy and paste of those

3. MishkaTheDog2

MishkaTheDog2 Forum Enthusiast

Wow the memories. This use to be favourite mc server they were the good old days

4. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

Well. The owner of the server from that time period AT THE TIME was nowhere to be found and has since literally disappeared. The only other people that would have had access to the world files were probably people with the support roles. They probably never had the thought to save the creative worlds because to be fair... 99.99% of the builds were not worth preserving. Good luck to you though :)

5. Beeman

Administrator

I wish we had these worlds. Unfortunately, the owner who bought this server repeatedly let data get deleted permanently.

6. JadeEpicP

JadeEpicP Forum Enthusiast

Ah ****, that's unfortunate to hear. If any remnant of that era of the creative world shows up I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for being an epic mod, Beeman.

7. xDesirables

xDesirables Forum Enthusiast

just saw this thread and wow its alive and kickign

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1