Concerning Hacks.

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by Drowninpizza, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

You obviously didn't read the part where I said leave the server. Now stop complaining or just go. No one cares about 1 player like you, considering over 1 million players have joined this server, most because hacking is allowed.

2. GameWorld426

GameWorld426 New Member

3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Dedicated Minetimer

You obviously ignored when I responded to that:
    1 million players have joined. Not 1 million players play Minetime still. Before this rule was enforced there was 1k players most times. Now there's 700. Notice a difference between the numbers, I have to point this out to you because you don't notice most the things I say. Also, since I edited my post after you posted yours, I'll put what I said again:

To add to my argument: anyone heard of one of the most popular (back in the day, the most popular) Minecraft PvP server: McPvP? I'm in a Skype chat with 130 people who play that server, and 129 people thought the rule was retarded and stupid. 1 person, one of those trolls, said that it makes it fairer cus he's bad at PvP and need hacks to fight, as a joke. And it's true, I bet most people who agree with this are bad at PvP.

Also, in KitPvP, what are the factors now in winning? Who can find the best hacked client without being virused? Who has the best armour? You might as well remove the PvP bit cus I see no PvPing skill involved any more. Autoclickers I'm fine with. Xray I'm fine with. But killaura? You realise out of every hack that is the most overpowered hack there is?

Finally, I can see around why this rule has been enforced. What Minetime has done is thought of an excuse for lazy moderators and then found all the good points about the excuse. It's trickery, such as skywars voting. Voting is really overpowered as the shop items are good, so it makes you want to vote. You've listed all the good points about enforcing this rule and blatantly ignored the bad ones.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

Your statement about the rule lessening the amount of players is completely false. Just so you know, hacking has been allowed since before the server turned into Minetime. Back in lost islands when 200-300 players were on, hacking was still allowed. It hasn't limited the growth of our community. If I wasn't on my phone I would make a more detailed comment encompassing all your statements, and I probably will when I get home. At this point, stopping hacking would hurt the server. Many players would be lost , you have to realize how many people hack on the server.

5. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

@SoCool21 Stop bumping old threads. You have an invalid argument, and the position on hacks won't be changed anytime soon. Quit trying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SoCool21

SoCool21 Dedicated Minetimer

I am so sorry for having an opinion. I guess I'll be like you and not have an opi.... oh wait you do have an opinion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

I think he is trying to say that you should try not to argue over something that will not change....it's kind of wasting your time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

Hacks are used by the owners, and popular among all the players. Sure, it may cause some to leave, but just look at the server. It is very successful, and many people like me enjoy playing on it. It's one of the things that makes Minetime unique. Other servers are now starting to copy this method of attracting players. @daelwolf can you lock this please?

9. Hasan

Hasan Expert Member

Every player counts. No one is left behind! Also, that guy may be completely wrong, but no need to be mean! :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Popcorn84620

Popcorn84620 Forum Fanatic

But you aways say fite meh.. -.-

11. Kyleep

Kyleep Retired Moderator

1. This rule was enforced when the server started as lost islands, almost 3 years ago, when about 20 people played which is what made the sever so popular.
    2. No one cares what you think, byebye!:)<3 love you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

LOL. xD lmfaoo

13. epicrice

epicrice New Member

WOW this server is so corrupt. Even the staff uses hacks? This doesn't make the server unique, it makes it worse than other servers. I really thought staff were banning people who hack but I guess not. Staff members really need to stop being lazy and actually start reading the hack reports that people have. You also make it sound like hacking is not a problem: "Most hacks that aren't blocked REALLY ONLY give people an advantage in things like pvp or having more resources."....that affects almost ALL of the games in minetime genius.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • CamelCase CamelCase x 1
  14. SlimeBlade

SlimeBlade Forum Enthusiast

Please don't bump and don't criticize

15. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

Well, fortunately, people like you whom are too blinded by the propaganda that other servers cram down your throat are far outnumbered by open-minded and forward-thinking individuals who agree with us. :)

-Have a nice day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. SlimeBlade

SlimeBlade Forum Enthusiast

No wonder your helper...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. lightning968

lightning968 Elite Minetimer

Should I make a resilience tutorial?

18. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

Lol
    yes lol and make sure to send it to @epicrice

19. lightning968

lightning968 Elite Minetimer

I'll just need to learn a few more perks.

20. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

Please don't bump old threads. Thread lock request?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.