application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by MCbezirkhacker_, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCbezirkhacker_

MCbezirkhacker_ New Member

Your in-game name:Mrgetterminated

What timezone are you in?:uk?

What country do you live in?:UK Cambridge

What languages do you speak?:English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No:no

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc):Yes I know how to record I have OBS installed

Why do you think you should become a helper?:I think I'll be really good at it I am really good at monitoring chat and catching those scumbag hackers lol

How long can you be active on the server everyday?:I have school from 9 to 3 I'll be going to bed at about 10 Because I have to get up very early in the morning

How long have you been playing Minetime?:I don't have count but about 3 or 4 months

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forum:
    s & In-game):no

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?:No but I think I'll be really good at it and I do not have much stuff to do

2. MCbezirkhacker_

MCbezirkhacker_ New Member

Also I created a new account on This page

3. PK

PK Forum Enthusiast

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future. Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.