World Edit Grief

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by Rocketman2040, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketman2040

Rocketman2040 New Member

I Was Making a Role Play and I wanted Help... I asked for help and this guy Griefed my Plot with World edit! I have screenshots! As you can see he had a Wand in his Hand at the Time! I did /plotme remove Tj and it removed him! he Then Kept Griefing with the Selection he had pre made!

Attached Files:

2. reecey2001

reecey2001 New Member

See, the thing is you haven't read the rules you are allowed to grief on Creative and it's you fault for adding [Him/her] here is a link to the rules and what it says.

These activities warrant a temporary ban:
    -Griefing (Applies to Skyblock and Survival only): You can get griefers temporarily banned for griefing by providing proof (picture or video), but the person has to be visibly griefing. (A griefer is a player who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in).
    Link: https://www.minetime.com/threads/formal-list-of-server-rules.1393/

3. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

You can't grief on creative. Emily just forgot to add it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. reecey2001

reecey2001 New Member

No, I have reported grief on Creative to @daelwolf and he said; " [28/12/2013 1:11:45 PM] David Wolf: It's not punishable. You shouldn't have added him/her." So you are allowed it is just not reccomended. Full stop of conversation ! here it is.... .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.