Wither raiding!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SAM_777, Sep 7, 2015.

?

Do you wither skulls should be able to be bought at a high cost or a high chance from voting?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2015.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

Hey it's Sam and I was thinking most of my friends quit this resulted in me playing a lot less... I thought to wonder why it happened, I thought of the things I liked to do pvp and raiding what a lot of people love to do and currently can't! I can't do it raids because it has became VERY VERY VERY hard and I thought what if they added a new way to raid those quote on quote "Impossible Bases" and I thought how about Withers I know they should not add them this reset as it would result in massive change, but I believe implementing Withers next reset would add a new concept to raiding increasing the fun in breaking into "Impossible Bases" and having more fights with no run aways! Yes I know what you are thinking I'm not saying add the nether just sell wither skulls at the black-market they added nether warts what changed the server why not add wither skulls to the black market! Anyway this was just an idea that I would like implemented into prison please tell me what you think.
    My Kindest Regards Sam

2. Annabel_isOG

Annabel_isOG Forum Enthusiast

• Like Like x 1
  3. Black_Lightning

Black_Lightning Forum Enthusiast

Not a bad idea...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Will

Will Dedicated Minetimer

I do not think Withers should be added to help with raiding. I currently am happy with Prison as it is for the most part. I enjoy the server because Obsidian isn't breakable by explosions. It is still possible to raid bases, and yes I know it can get hard sometimes, but I like it how it currently is. It is hard to find servers such as Minetime where Obsidian isn't breakable.

5. jayzz

jayzz Expert Member

Hello, withers in prison could result badly because adding wither skulls to the shop/black market could allow players to spawn many at once, which could be abused to cause server lag. Maybe your idea of using wither skulls as a voting reward would work, but i highly believe staff would not implement your idea. You could always ask a staff member personally by emailing [email protected]! Have a good day;)

6. R3B0RN_LEG3ND

R3B0RN_LEG3ND Dedicated Minetimer

1 wither = break all the farm maybe even 50 layers + chest + beacons and why would u buy a wither skull [supposingly 1 mill] and have it de spawn

7. Mason

Mason New Member

8. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

The wither skulls would cost up to 5mil+ this would cause only rich bases to be raided and even if you spawn a wither its not a 100 percent chance of success.. and I don't believe that people would want to waste there money that easy as if they did want the server to lag all they would have to do is create lava monsters. Thanks for your view

9. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

10. Aptenodytes88

Aptenodytes88 Forum Enthusiast

I have wanted this same thing to happen. Also I wish you could cannon "obby" (obsidian). I am very good at cannoning and it would be fun I used to play on a popular server I won't mention. And had a lot of fun. I like MineTime better now and it would be great to have withers and maybe even cannons. Maybe obsidian should have 50 durability to an explosion? Anyway @SAM_777, you have my vote. Just like most of the people here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

Thank you @Aptenodytes88

12. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

They would not cost 1mil per skull they would cost an increased sum of money so they are used at the last cost if you believe you cannot raid it any other way and believe the base is rich enough to be worth it.

13. R3B0RN_LEG3ND

R3B0RN_LEG3ND Dedicated Minetimer

what if they despawn..

14. 10freckles

10freckles Dedicated Minetimer

I don't think this is necessary but that's just my opinion.

15. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

lol, wouldn't the wither just kill you?

16. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

Nope withers do damage you but they can't kill you easily it has been implemented on other raiding servers to help with raids

17. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

They can change the despawn rate to higher or just make it so only some mobs despawn not withers

18. Reddi2Burn

Reddi2Burn Member

I like this idea for a few reasons. Most importantly it will give players without modified clients a chance to actually raid! This is important if the server wants to keep growing and increasing player count. Remember, it is impossible for a player without a modified client to actually raid as raiding only consists of glitching into a base. Additionally it will allow more players to have fun while raiding as 'wither raiding' requires a lot of team work.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SAM_777

SAM_777 New Member

Thank you for the positive comment

20. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

I believe this belongs in the feedback and suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.