Well... see ya.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Randomizers, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Randomizers

Randomizers Forum Enthusiast

I'm leaving for real this time, we all most likely realized now that the community is dead after two years being controlled by the one and only Noobcrew, oh my rant about him? I will get to that later. Sadly I decided to move on from this community, and I think y'all should too.

This was the best community I ever joined in my life, everyone (well almost) was friendly and helpful, the staff were some of the best I even seen on a minecraft server, (especially tyler, i miss you) and overall the whole server was wonderful, just wish we could just turn back to those days, (if you have a time machine and are reading this in 3200, HELP US.)

Sadly, by my third year here, I noticed that all the friends I made on here were leaving, and with the stress of secondary school and life overtaking my schedule, I had no time for this community, I was gone until my friend texted me saying that Collin was giving the server to Noobcrew. (ooooh boy we never knew what would happen amirite), I was excited at first but within the next two years I realized Noobcrew ain't gonna do anything to help us, instead of giving the server to a new owner or actually UPDATING IT. He just spent all his time on Mineverse. He left it to the administrators to take care of the server, and now they are all pretty much gone.

Now, with the revamp failing and the community slowly moving on, I decided to move on from this community.

TIME FOR THE ALMIGHTY RANT THAT I WANTED TO LET OUT FOR 2 YEARS
    Noobcrew was like a dictator, he did not give a darn about his community. He just didn't care. WHAT WAS HE DOING THIS WHOLE TIME? Oh right, playing Minecraft and hanging out on Mineverse, no time for us.

Well that's it, I have nothing more to say but...

Thanks.

upload_2018-11-30_23-58-9.png

[​IMG]

R.I.P. Minetime and my childhood.

• Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  2. PotatoAli

PotatoAli Dedicated Minetimer

rip all of our childhoods

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Pce man add me on dc if u wanna Lars#0001

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. JadeEpicP

JadeEpicP Forum Enthusiast

Sadly, this is true. Anyways, happy travels.