Very manipulative and abusive player

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by PumaHere, Jul 29, 2014.

1. PumaHere

PumaHere New Member

Player(s) IGN: jaqwertyuiop
    Your IGN:pumaHere
    Rule broken/wrongdoing: This player first scammed by friend out of 60k which im aware is legal, although rude and a bad show of character, then when i asked him about it he threatened to Ddos me. I of course was worried, and he then began to talk about how i was too stupid to know about hacking (which i havent the least idea about). He then taunted me and told me to tell him everything I know about hacking, i made up some nonsence, but later realized that he only had me do this so that he could use the screenshots against me in a report. He then threatened that he would post a report and get me banned if i did not pay him 10$ over paypal. I obviously did not want to do this, and im not sure whether he made a report or not. I have nothing against him and dont want him banned, however if im being accused i want my side of the story to be heard.

Server: Prison
    When this occurred: 7-29-14 at around 3AM

Additional Info: I do apologize for my behavior, although it was induced. I did threaten a few things after he inticed me to, but i assure you that they were all empty threats. Im simply trying to give an unbiased opinion of what happened. Thank you

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • CamelCase CamelCase x 2
  2. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

Without any evidence, there is nothing we can do. Next time, try taking screenshots or a video and include them in the report.

• Agree Agree x 3