TheFunkyMonkey72

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by RemigioValentini, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemigioValentini

RemigioValentini Forum Enthusiast

This originally started out with me inviting Spencerules2013 (TheFunkyMonkey72's brother) to our faction on Prison in the free world. Originally when he came to our base, he started looking through our chests and taking stuff, so we decided to kill him. He then argued and his brother (TheFunkyMonkey) threatened to pay someone to hack my computer for $100.00. Whilst this going on, me being in fear of this happening, I apologized for killing his brother and we started to become friends again. He then proceeds on asking to join our faction. I consistently tell him no because I don't want what happened to happen again. He then proceeds to tell me that his grandfather died, THE SAME DAY, so I should feel bad for him. I then told him, I don't think you should use your grandfather dying as leverage to get something, especially in a video game. Then, I got the response that is shown in the 2 bottom photos. I know you cannot do anything about what happens outside of the server, but that's what I am getting too. After him flipping out at me, I blocked him. Now, proceeding into the other screenshots. Everyday that I get on MineTime, I am bombarded with rude messages from other admins/Timeless'. They constantly try to kill me in pvpfest. Anyways, about the screenshots, they are showing TheFunkyMonkey72 Consistently calling me a 'SheMale' 'Gay' just because of my voice not maturing at everyone else's normal rate. Usually earning me the title of a 'girl'. All I want is someone with enough power to make this stop. I have no problem with either of them, but this constant discrimination towards me, is becoming more than a problem. Thank you for reading this.

Much Love,
    RemigioValentini

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. 98Rojo

98Rojo Dedicated Minetimer

Do to the disliking of Remigio, he has also made it nearly impossible to play on Pvpfest. Whenever Remigio, I, or his friends start to play Pvpfest TheFunkyMonkey72 has other admin/timeless /heal and give him negative effects.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

That would suck.......

5. anar hajiyev

anar hajiyev New Member

I can help u out remigio. I once killed them all in a 3v1 even though they healed me. In game name : anarhaj

6. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

I would help you too I've got a few sharp V swords and stuff I'm a admin too

7. anar hajiyev

anar hajiyev New Member

Calm down child, I am the best.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

..... -_-

9. DemonBolt

DemonBolt New Member

now you rate it dumb really.

10. shadeslayer202

shadeslayer202 Forum Enthusiast

Lol, anarhaj is pretty good. However, the fly speeds Funky has discovered go way beyond what Iridium has to offer. Good luck and enjoy @anar hajiyev and @RemigioValentini :)

11. anar hajiyev

anar hajiyev New Member

Funky is not good, neither are you. I do not use Iridium. Don't believe me? I would be happy to skype you at any moment to show you.

12. Collin

Collin Retired Owner

Use the /ignore command.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.