Other theeatenmelon helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by theeaatenmelon, Oct 29, 2017.

1. theeaatenmelon

Your in-game name: theeatenmelon

What timezone are you in? GMT

What country do you live in? England

What languages do you speak? I can speak English and some Spanish and French

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No no

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes

Why do you think you should become a helper? I think I should become helper because I think I could be a good addition to the staff team I think this because I try to help people where I can and I have quite a lot of experience being staff so I know what I am doing

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active atleast 3 hours a day

How long have you been playing Minetime? I cant remember but quite a while

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I have a bit of experience here and their but nothing big I have never applied for big servers like this one this is the first big server I have applied for but the small servers I worked for had a lot of hackers and rule breakers so I know what to do in that situation but I realise every server has different punishment because my servers were very strict

2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

No support.
    -2fa is required by all applicants.
    -Never seen you online.
    -You've only got 1 message on the forums.