The point?

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by ReBull, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

What is the difference between 'Help from Staff' and 'Help from Community'? I never see Staff answer questions from 'Help from Staff' and so it's pretty much the community answering the questions leaving no point in having both of them...

• Bad Grammar/Spelling Bad Grammar/Spelling x 1
  2. Xavier

Hi,
    "The community" are the members, notable members, #GhostArmy and dedicated minetimer. "The staff" are, Helpers, moderators, Administrators, developper and owners. :)

3. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

Yes I know, but all the members, notable members, #GhostArmy and Dedicated Minetimers all answer questions in the "Help From Staff" section.

4. Xavier

All thoses players help the players. Staff members are inactive so thats why players had to answer.

5. TheWrongProblem

TheWrongProblem New Member

Players want to help too you know. Some people put threads into the staff help forum that ordinary players could answer.

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

Yes, because I'm very inactive.

The reason why staff members don't answer those questions is because 98% of the questions asked in that section can and have been answered by the community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Xavier

I was meaning only 4 staff members are active. You, xBMAN88, Jess and Collin.

8. Creeper_Bren_22

Creeper_Bren_22 Dedicated Minetimer

9. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

Some questions in the "Help From Staff" section are only questions what can be answered by staff. I think I recently saw a person posted a thread there needing help because he was stuck in a nether portal in survival and needed staff to teleport him out. The "Help From Community" is mostly where a lot of people post threads like: "I need a new profile picture! Can anyone make me one please?". Sometimes there are threads in the "Help From Staff" section that can be answered from other people though, such as this one, and same with the "Help From Community" section too, there are sometimes only questions there that staff can answer. In total I think it's sort of useful that we have a "Help From Staff" section and a "Help From Community" section though if you ask me.

10. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

I think we should use the sections for what they should be used for. Help from Staff, help from community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.