Thanks Everyone!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by cot456789, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should I Keep Updating My Texture Pack?

Poll closed Feb 26, 2016.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cot456789

cot456789 Dedicated Minetimer

So i recently uploaded my texture pack on the forums and i want to thank everyone for the support! I've got a lot of ingame comments on it being well, also got those few debbie downers saying is was trash. Anyway if you guys have any suggestions be sure to Pm me or message me ingame. I will be posting a video soon about the texture pack and it will be based all around Minetime factions! so again suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone! (By the way if you use my texture pack in a youtube video, please put the link in that description of your video it'd be great! I want to spread my pack :D)

My ingame name: Yeraa/SacredOre
    Texture Pack Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/92fannrmm8lc9da
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4jWsG903dS6X5MauYeCwiw
    (Message me for 1v1's for upcoming montages or shoutouts for helping with my channel)

Also shoutout to Nuggets for just being a great guy, you've been a help and I'm glad you interact with Minetimers, good to see some great staff for a change!

2. cot456789

cot456789 Dedicated Minetimer

On my YouTube channel if you're interested, I could get some help on my channel. I have some great plans on my channel that I think I could have a collab with. I have many clips waiting to get edited (comes with rewards) and also if you anyone could help me with channel art, avatar photo etc. I will include special shoutouts which include a whole video dedicated to you! I may not be that big, but I could use some help :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.