Survival Bug!!!

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by B4DGAM3RZ, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B4DGAM3RZ

B4DGAM3RZ Forum Enthusiast

Hello my IGN is B4GAM3RZ i have been playing Minetime for a couple of years now and am currently the admin rank. I absolutely love all the minetime servers and my favourite server was survival. Now i say was because i haven't been unable to access survival for quite some time now (about a year) and really miss it. When i walk in t0 the portal to enter survival it will load the hud and freeze then minecraft becomes unresponsive. It would be really nice if you could help me regain access to survival by maybe clearing my inventory, reseting my health and location. I think if you attempted to do those three things i just might be able to access survival again. I am not holding any lag items that make me lag if thats what you are wondering either. I think the reason i am unable to access survival is because of of my health. try do disable god mode on my character if you can aswell. and i can't really e-mail Emily, because i have sent this issue to her about 15 times throughout the year and she never reply's so please help me it would mean alot. :)

^^^^^^^
    I have reported this many time throughout one year and have never EVER EVER had a response, if somebody from the minetime staff team could foward this to emily, colling, or possibly trent much would be appreciated thankyou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.