Suggestion Plugins

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by jtmoseleyMC, Nov 27, 2013.

1. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

My name is Jtmoseley, as I have been playing minecraft for some time, I have a great knowledge of plugins, from 1.2.5 to now, 1.7.2. Long way huh? Well anyways I was thinking of bringing back the... well retro aspect of plugins. Such as Solar Apocalypse, ZombieSurvival. They are great plugins, implying the original aspect of minecraft. That's right, you guessed it. Survival. From fighting zombies, to testing your skills at underground survival. DO NOT STOP READING!!! Another plugin is the Autocraft plugin, also known as the AC plugin. It allows you to build airships and rightclick them to move and fly them. Easy to make right? Wrong. The plugin has complicated recipes that can be viewed from /ac list. Hopefully you actually read all this and didn't skip around. I put time and effort into this and I hope it will be viewed and taken seriously. -jtmoseley P.S. I hope you take the liberty, if staff, to contact Collin or see if you could imply these plugins, goodbye, Jtmoseley signing out.

2. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

Completely UNRELATED to my earlier paragraph, as a SUGGESTION it would most likely be a good idea to add tekkit servers, if you do not know what that is, go to google. It is easy to download as millions of players, and best of all implies many mods, from equivalent exchange, to forge, to Twilight Forest. This is undoubtedly a good idea, considering it would not harm the server, and only make more options to donations and more players. Jtmoseley signing out as you all know by now.

3. silentcrafter

silentcrafter New Member

Honestly those plugins sound cool and all but if you REALLY want to play mods you play feed the beast or something I am using the term vanilla loosely but mine time is a vanilla server and more than a thousand people love it that way.I have nothing against mods but don't change something that isn't broken. Also tekkit isn't supported by the mod creators and the aren't updated

#3 silentcrafter, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  4. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

As true as that is, most servers just deal with earlier versions instead of, well going through the trouble to update it also as another point IF they do it, you don't have to install mods, its just a matter of downloading them.

5. drtshock

drtshock Forum Enthusiast

much walls of text.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

True but as many people as collin has helping, i'd bet they can do it in less thn 3 months. :9