Staff applications [Help]

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by bedbug100, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bedbug100

bedbug100 New Member

Hello, staff of the MineTime server. I have been wondering for a long time now, how I apply for staff, I've tried asking other staff members that I see online, but they tell me I must wait for applications to be open, I have been waiting for around 3 months now for applications to open, and they haven't. Can a staff member either direct me to where I must apply, or help me with this situation, thank you.

I've wanted to be staff on this server for a while and would love to help this server out, it has great potential.

Thank you for reading,
    Bedbug

2. xillusionxxmc

xillusionxxmc #GhostArmy

Staff applications are currently not open. Collin has stated that they will be open soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

Collin stated in a recent announcement that applications will be open soon. Sorry, but you're going to have to wait a little while longer.

4. Thrawt

Thrawt Expert Member

You are unfortunately going to have to wait. As stated above, they will be open soon. No set date has been confirmed as of yet. Keep your eye on the Announcements section for more information.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.