Requirements Needed staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by shadowatcher, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowatcher

shadowatcher New Member

• Your in-game name: XshadowatcherX
    • What timezone are you in? gmt+4
    • What country do you live in? I live in U.A.E
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I have multiple apps to record or take screenshots of any bugs, hackers, etc.
    • Why do you think you should become a helper?
      The reason why you should accept me is because I am trustful and I am smart and intelligent and usually when players apply, they care about the rank, the fame and not being active. But I don't care about the rank nor the fame, I care about the players on what they need help with and that's what I am suppose to do as a staff member, and even if I wasn't a staff member I would still be able to help players out and I was staff on this server called "Genns" and Since I was working effectively as a Helper, I got promoted to Moderator fairly quickly during my time. As a Moderator, I had to deal with people's appeals and reports. We got access to vanish, so I could deal with players who hacked more effectively than when I was a Helper. During my time as a Moderator I learned some basic hacks such as KillAura, reach and MobAura (since the server was SMP and Skyblock based). Going onto that point, the server also had two different game modes as just previously mentioned, meaning I had to constantly deal with reports from both game modes and make sure there was enough staff on each game mode.

I eventually got promoted to Admin for working hard as a Moderator, which I got given much more commands than previous. I had to deal with staffing issues, such as arguments and other issues within the staff team. I had to ensure I was unbiased towards all members so everyone could have an enjoyable experience. As an Administrator, I dealt with some reports only Admins could deal with, such as insiding reports.

Also I would ask the other helpers about what I should do or I would just use my helper commands like ./mute and more commands.
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday?I can be on 7 hours or more a day
    • How long have you been playing Minetime?i dont really know but i remeber i used to wait morning 7 to night 9 for a few days
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)I have never been banned
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? relate to question Why do you think you should become a helper?

2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

I mean you say you have recording software to catch hackers, And Minetime is a server which has no restrictions on using hacked clients. That shows how much effort and how long you have been on this server.

No support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. boba

boba banana
    Premium

Too much bright colours, try a simple black look.

4. Yeeter

Social Media Manager

Well after reading your application it seems like you are new to the server because you mentioned catching hackers even though this server allows hacking. I recommend changing why you should be accepted and add some more details. Make it look like you spent more than 5 minutes on the application. You use some bright colors so I would change those as well. I haven't ever seen you on the server before either. Last comment is try to add some spaces between your questions and answers.

Good Luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

I've noticed that a lot of members say that "colour" is an issue, but when you're in dark mode you don't see any colours at all (Other than white.)
    Talking about moderating "hackers" does not really apply to this server, as Minetime is"hacker-friendly" Unfortunately, no support.

6. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.