AUS Staff Application Form Infuzed_Hazz

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Infuzed_Hazz, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infuzed_Hazz

Infuzed_Hazz Active Member

Your in Game Name: My current Username on Minecraft is Infuzed_Hazz But recently I have been known as HarryS8.

What Time sone are you in?:
    My time zone I am currently in is UTC+ 10:00.

What country do you live in?:
    I live in Australia Queensland.

What languages do you speak?:
    The languages I speak are part Japanese and full english.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No?:
    Yes I do have the option 2FA enabled and do believe it is a major requirement to have on all members.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)?:
    No sorry, I don't have any evidence of recording devices or software either screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I believe I should be apart of the Minetime staff community because I am a dedicated member of Minetime I have played continuously for about 5 years around 2013 and still love it. It would be such a honour to be helping Minetime players each and everyday assisting the server to success and just being apart of Minetime. I am a very experienced player no all commands, tricks etc. I currently help out as much as possible even though it is not my job. So overall I would be so honoured and thrilled to behold a staff position.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I will be active daily for about 4 to 6 hours due to the fact that I am currently in the Christmas holidays, but when school returns I will be on for 3 to 5 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I have been actively playing and enjoying Minecraft for around 5 years or 4 since 2013 pretty much.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No, I have never been banned from forumns or in game and hope to never.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    No I do not have and past experience as moderator or helper, I have just stayed as a admin.

Thanks You.
    From Infuzed_Hazz

2. Olivia

Olivia Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future. Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.