Sponge

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by v3Visionss, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v3Visionss

v3Visionss New Member

I've noticed a lot of people put sponge behind the outer wall of the base. I'm making a base, and was wondering what that does. Please help and thanks.

2. LUCASBRAGZ

LUCASBRAGZ Dedicated Minetimer

Stops water from getting near your base. People use the water to get into the base, I call it the "set home" trick. I am no raider, but I'm pretty sure this is correct :)

3. Dominic

Dominic Forum Enthusiast

If you want an almost unraidable base here are some tips for you:
    -Sponge on the outer wall of your base to prevent the 'raid' version of the 'sethome trick'. More indepth of the sethome trick: Basically if you don't have two air blocks that you have had sethome at your sethome is disrupted, making the user tp to another place (so don't have your base close to a buildable spot).
    -If someone has a sethome inside your base fill all the air space in your base with strings. This disrupts the sethome algorithm making the player tp to a space that has two air blocks. Note: This works on you as well so make sure you make a spot for that.
    -Claim enough lands so that users don't use the sethome trick (as stated above). This would make raiders to have a difficult time with creeper spawners.

4. Miner

Miner New Member

just go obby>sponge>obby>air>obby very expensive but harder to raid (im sure this is harder to raid) (i suck at raiding probs the worst here)

*cough* cough* i find bases and look at them to think how bad my base is :( *cough* cough*

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.