Spamming Issues Of Minetime

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by jtmoseleyMC, Nov 22, 2013.

1. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

As you might already know, there have been people spamming alot lately. My name is jtmoseley I have donated twice and am well... at high respect of the mintime community. Anyways people have recently been telling me spamming things, so I check them out. Mostly they are at Skywars. most players cant do anything so they go to me as I am a donator and some people mistake that for staff. I was wondering if I could actually join the staff of Minetime, as I have many other servers and am on alot. Not necessarily needing all commands but /mute and /ban at least for a temporary time would be greatfully helpfull. Again I have had experience and think this is a terrible problem as most people get away with it. And your anti-spam plugin does not do all the work needed as its easy to bypass the rules. I would recommend adding more staff (like me Jtmoseley) to have Moderator commands like /ban and /mute. Also you could get better plugins to stop spam, however all of them have bypasses. Please think about it. From Jtmoseley to CollinPotatoe. Please consider my opinions. 11-22-13

2. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

Also, as I have just read not necessarily collin will answer so if any staff see this do me a favor and contact him or if you are high enough rank, look at it yourself and make a decision. :) -jt

3. Volga

Volga Expert Member

This is not given out for a good reason to many people would abuse it.

4. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

This is very true, but I would suggest the plugin or a place on the site for Moderator applications. It is still a very bad problem growing worse when no one stops it. -jt

5. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

Not just random I agree with you. If you could see if collin or any other staff will ever make a Moderator application.

6. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

I believe that currently you email minetime support to apply for moderator, but i have heard some talk that they might add a moderator app to the website in the future, we'll have to wait and see.

7. SerialLoving

SerialLoving Dedicated Minetimer

They are not currently accepting Mod applications.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

Thank you all for answering, and IF they add a moderator application do me a favor and say so on this thread so I can get an e-mail on it! Sincerely, JTmoseley P.S. Also post if you think I would make a good Moderator. Greatly appreciated!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. SerialLoving

SerialLoving Dedicated Minetimer

The applications will soon be on the forums. No need to email. : )

10. jtmoseleyMC

jtmoseleyMC New Member

Thank you for answering, and by E-mail I meant if anyone replies to this I actually get an E-mail on G-mail. Can't wait for it, and do me a favor, and IF you are staff, put a good word in on my application. Also what is the e-mail for Minetime support. Haven't found it yet.