Factions Something needs to be done!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MexicanFury, Sep 14, 2017.

1. MexicanFury

MexicanFury Dedicated Minetimer

A reset needs to be taken in place because factions is DEAD literally, a good amount of 3-4 people go on there a day, where as back in 1.7 there was three columns of people online because of the content the owners gave us to play around with. Bring the 1.7 map back? It attracted a huge amount of players, also a lot of players liked it.

There has been no reset since LAST YEAR!!! that's too long if you tell me.
    Factions is one of the main lobbies on this server and it's just sad to see it dead like this :(
    Bring Back Factions!

@Popcorn84620 @CypriotMerks @Noobcrew @Matthew @Hopsicles @Sookarook @xBMAN

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Hello, MexicanFury.

I am really sorry that you feel this way. I'm sure a lot of players want Factions back (including me). We are currently waiting on builds from our Build Team. Once the map is completed, there will be a reset. I know we have been saying this a lot lately but if you could be patient, that would be greatly appreciated. I understand that it hasn't reset in a while but the Build Team are working on the maps and we can't really do anything if we don't have the map for the Factions server.

In the meantime, if you would like to suggest some things for the reset, we have a Factions suggestions thread, which you can find here.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xBritish

xBritish Forum Enthusiast

4. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

Hey @MexicanFury :)
    I as a previous faction player agree with what you say. I enjoyed coming on everyday during the 1.7 reset to play, and it's really annoyed me to see what factions has become. All I can say, is that there is a factions reset to come, but there are currently a few priorities over factions. Once they are out of the way, hopefully factions will be next :)

5. Val

Val New Member

I miss the mad infection hype.