Someone please explain to me.

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by chalkzy, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chalkzy

chalkzy New Member

I played this server a LOT over the summer and now I remember why I quit. The reason being *cough h4x cough* and that they are "allowed" in my favorite server OP pvp. It really ruins the game and I can't see why anyone would play it when all of the people on mctop have performance enhancers and all the players who have real skill and want to show it have to suffer through this situation hoping to find a legit user to pvp against. The situation is very bad as most of these players are extremely obvious, some are even donators IMO there should be repercussions for these scum-bags. What I'd like is for one of the staff to explain to me why this is allowed and how to enjoy the server with these no life/skill players on.
    I have a few ideas as to why you'd allow this but I'd like to hear from a direct source.
    I also feel strongly about the situation as my little brother plays a lot and I want him to actually pvp against real players that are all on the same playing field as him.
    -I come from pvp servers where these types of players were dealt with alot, but anyone can see that these guys are obviously not using a normal client.

Thank you for reading my wall of text and any staff that reply are greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.