Some Little Tips To Get You Going

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ben Hooper, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Ben Hooper

Ben Hooper New Member

Hey guys, here's a few tips to help you get you going on Zombie Infection.

Number 1: Do some voting! Voting guarantees you some levels to help you get going. Use /vote in game to do so.

Number 2: Find the hiding spots and learning the maps! Finding the hiding spots and learning the maps in Zombie Infection helps alot. Sometimes, the best ones win you the game! Also, knowing the map means that you know were the other people are to infect them (that's if you're a zombie)

Number 3: Watch your level go up! Winning a game gives you one level. When you get to 130 levels, you should do /prestige rankup to upgrade to the next prestige. Prestiges give you extras as a zombie: prestige 6 gives you a enchant.20 bow (a two hit kill to someone without armour, you don't have to shoot it, just simply hit them with your prestige 6 bow!)

I hope this helped, Private Message me In Game for more tips!
    Use my new name: zZMineTimerZz
    :D;)
    P.s. drop a like if this is good!

2. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Brandon

Brandon Forum Enthusiast

Very nice, short guide for players who are new to playing infection! (Maybe you should create an entire thread called; "Guide to Infection") Great work.
    And as I said before, this was obviously created for players that are new to infection.

4. Daniel

Daniel Expert Member

Sorry, but that meme was extremely overdue. What I meant to follow up on it was to say that this was pretty obvious. There are in-game announcements telling you to vote, and finding camping/hiding spots is an extremely trivial concept. Focus more on telling them about the spots instead of asking them to find out. Also tell about some tricks or good camping spots on good maps to level up. All in all, this guide was good, but not informative enough.

• Disagree Disagree x 1