Skyblock Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jermss, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Jermss

Jermss Dedicated Minetimer

Hi,

Please see below for my list of suggestions for Lost Islands (skyblock) & donatable perks

1. Skyblock Challenge Rewards - Its different from the original one Minetime previously had which was non-existent. However, it lacks any rewards worth achieving. A possible re-vamp/review on the rewards so that its not overpowering but balanced. Then add more challenges so that challenges are for the 'long game'.

2. Kit Spawner - Unable to change the default spawner of Pig. Is this something which will be changed in the future? /Spawn already has a free pig spawner; Is spending $50USD (or $25USD discounted) worth it? Please review this as it would be great to change mob spawner type. I see you already have the /silkspawner plugin.

3. Unobtainable blocks - Blocks such as Clay and Prismarine are not currently obtainable in the game. A review on what is unobtainable should be implemented into the game where they can become obtainable whether its through a shop or mineable?

4. Donor /kits - I think they are not providing much or enough for the cost of the rank. If I was a new player, i definitely am not enticed by the packages each kit offers for each donor rank. I say a revamp on it..

4a. /kit cooldown - the cooldowns are currently set to 2 days. I believe it should be a 1 day cooldown with reasonable items in the kit (with reference to point 4.)

That is all i can think of for now. I will continually update this thread if more comes to mind.

Regards,
    Nat.

#1 Jermss, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  2. QueenofAmazing

Premium

2 day cooldown is big peen