Request for voting ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by pikachuman1, May 14, 2014.

1. pikachuman1

pikachuman1 New Member

Hello this thread is simply asking for changes in the voting system. I'm not sure how other people will feel about them but I have a few ideas.
    Instead of giving donator ranks on servers such as pvpfest or survival there should be special ranks for voters, and they should apply globally not just for one specific server. I have already managed to get lucky votes on both pvpfest and survival, but sadly I barely ever play on them. I know this adds complication and could be hard to implement but I would much rather have better voting rewards on servers lile factions or prison than have mvp on pvpfest and vip on survival.

The global idea isn't neccessary but i suggest a voter rank for each server so voters will be mpre encouraged to vote. Also, the people who already donated would get whatever the perks are from the lucky voter rank along with their donator perks. I bet the server and the players would both benefit.

Sorry for any errors in the text I typed it on my phone.

2. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

I don't think ranks should be on every server, a ton of people won MVP, & more than 1/2 the server would be premium, because of all the people buying it from pvpfest.

• Agree Agree x 3