Regarding Mineversians and Minetimers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PokecraftPhreak, May 25, 2016.

1. PokecraftPhreak

PokecraftPhreak Expert Member

Hello everyone, I'd like to start off by saying, your hatred and toxicity (at least for some) will wear off eventually. From a personal standpoint of a situation like this, I can say that things will be better once we all realize that we're here for the same thing. Now on to my experience. (You can skip the next paragraph if you don't want to hear about my life)

Last school year my school district decided to combine students from my city and from the city adjacent to mine (we'll call it Hellstown for future reference) since they were tearing down the other city's school due to financial issues. I'd like to say that I wasn't a person to judge people by the city they were from, but I did at first. People from my city always looked down on Hellstown because it was much more unkempt than ours. The people from Hellstown were louder and meaner and disrespectful..or so we thought... we were hypocrites. Then school started. Everyone had their cliques and whatnot, but our two cities were always separated and whenever we could, we'd insult each other by saying "What do you know? This was our school first and you're from the ghetto city" and they'd say "..and you're from the preppy part so I can do what I want you judgemental ___" This went on for quite a while until we slowly realized that neither of us were going anywhere and we couldn't change the system even if we tried so instead we worked it out and everything became a lot better. Our track team made most first places in conferences, academic scholarships were given out more frequently, and strong friendships and relationship were made with people who we probably wouldn't have even heard of if our cities hadn't condensed.

One thing I'd like you to realize is that we're ultimately just human beings (unless you're lying to the government but that's none of my business) and we're all just trying to enjoy being on either the forums, the servers, the internet, or life in general. So lighten up, make some friends, get a life, and move on from your differences. Move. on.

To Mineversians and Skyblockians: Please don't disrespect Minetime and I won't disrespect you. I think a lot of dedicated Minetime players are bothered by some intruding intentions and I'm sorry for those individuals. Also, you're now a Minetimer when you're here as well so just make yourself at home and welcome to the community :D

To Minetimers: Chill out. Please. I think we're all a little scared of change because we're used to the same owner, same people, same routine. Don't be scared of change; change means progress and progress adds up to success. Don't think of "Mineversians/Skyblockians" as ..well "Mineversians/Skyblockians".. just think of them as new players and respect them.

There are always going to be rude people no matter where you go. "Don't segregate, appreciate."- Serena

*Notice* I do realize not all people are rude to each other and such, but I think a little reassurance goes a long way...also, I'm a hypocrite, but I learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for reading and I love you all. <3

#1 PokecraftPhreak, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Winner x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Sexy

Sexy Forum Enthusiast

when your from skyblock

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. PokecraftPhreak

What does that mean?

4. Sexy

Sexy Forum Enthusiast

i was trying to make a joke, but I failed

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. PokecraftPhreak

Oh, oops. I have failed you. D:

6. Sexy

Sexy Forum Enthusiast

Dx

7. Angel

Angel Expert Member

what's the big deal anyway. literally the only thing that is majorly changing is the new owner, and i don't think there would be any reason for conflict between any of us. it is good to have all all of the new players from mineverse, it's growing our community. if you don't minetime, don't play it. if you don't like the new mineverse players, don't talk to them. simple. also, welcome to all of the new mineverse players! you are all pretty nice people, for the most part. enjoy. love u all, spread positivity!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Zephlimorak

Zephlimorak Guest

My only worry is that factions players won't get their hacking privileges.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I thought about reading that... but it's too much effort for me. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jennie

Jennie Active Member

Don't forget about the skyblockians :(

11. Gxshiee

Gxshiee New Member

Noobcrew doesn't only own Mineverse, there is also Skyblock. It would be appreciated if you didn't block us out.

12. Jennie

Jennie Active Member

13. Beeman

Administrator

But... but, they're taking our jobs -I mean server spots!!!!11

In all seriousness, both networks will end up benefiting in the end.

#13 Beeman, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Dawesome

Dawesome Guest

a privilege that you were lucky to have for give or take 5 years.

15. YargiFFA

YargiFFA Forum Enthusiast

Cool, Thanks for putting time into writing such an great thread

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. PokecraftPhreak

My apologies. Fixed. Thanks for making that correction for me.

17. Jennie

Jennie Active Member

So are the other Minetime players. You can't complain about server spots if there's more than just the new players taking them. It's new and old players coming online everyday (well not right now but like Ye) so we really aren't at fault. And crew can always make the server limit larger

18. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

Totally and fully agree

19. Imperialous

Imperialous Active Member

Wonderful thread! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Imperialous

Imperialous Active Member

To add to this;
    I wish more people like you. :) I have nothing against Minetimer's at all, especially those who just joined Mineverse. I'm glad to see our communities begin to interact with each other now that we share the same owner. I just wish more people were comfortable with such changes. I also wish people weren't so rude and "toxic," though it seems there are people like that in every community.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1