Rank upgrades

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Devon Smith, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devon Smith

Devon Smith New Member

So earlier today I announced my plans to 'retire' from minecraft and created a thread giving people the opportunity to say why they should receive the account R4P1DK1LL4, having checked the thread it came to my attentiong of peoplwe wanting it for the useage of the higher ranked abilities, as it is just 1 account getting given away I cant provide multiple people the opportunity to experiwence the higher rank without telling people the details to the account which would be a userless outcome to the issue. This thereforepromted the question how can I myself as a person provide many people the higher ranked experiencre without derming the admin account a shared account, i came to a conclusion that to give back to people on a server who gave so much to me I will free of charge be continously upgrading peoples ranks, be ig just 1 account a.month or potentially 1 every 3 days (derpending on financial situation/sales and so on) many people seeing tjis will instantly assume it will be favoured to lower ranked accounts,.to make that assumption would brd incorrect, each rankup provides around the same amount of extra commands and kits, this isnt a case of trying to show off money nor is it a case of me trying to 'buy' friends. It is me asa person offering every single other person thsd opportonuties I was offered when I first started playing minetime. Therw is absolutely zero bias on who getsupgraded, it is simple just answer these few questions, 1) What is your ign 2) Current rank and rank you would like to get to

2. Devon Smith

Devon Smith New Member

I forgot the most important question, 3) Of all the.potential accounts I could upgrade what makes it special to.YOU to get upgraded. Please remember this is non biased so a reply saying 'it would be great to get upgraded by a friend' or the likewise will be completely overlooked.

3. ConnorCreedGold

ConnorCreedGold New Member

1) MonstaxPvP 2) Admin and i want timeless 3) Idk lol :D

4. TomTom200210

TomTom200210 New Member

This upgrade isn't for me btw it's for one of my really kind friends. 1) His ign is astenp_75
    2) His rank is Admin and I want to try to get him TimeLess.
    3) It would be special to him if he could get TimeLess because for factions he really would love to get /echest and /kit godsword as it would be helpful and he plays factions on a regular basis.

5. iMatthew

iMatthew New Member

1)GypsyMuffin
    2) Currently default,any rank would be appreciated, but Premium is fine.
    3) This is my 2nd account and having a second account with a rank would be incredibly useful. I also cannot justify buying another rank for another account, so it stands no chance of me personally upgrading it.

6. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

1) manicminer106
    2) Whatever you want, dude. (from MVP).
    3) Extra permissions would be awesome, and also once I get the highest rank I want I can start spending money on friends.

Thanks for doing this!

7. xXBossXx

xXBossXx New Member

ITtS_GABE i would like to be ranked up from MVP to whichever one you could do, (i would looove admin). Thanks for what you're doing man

8. xXBossXx

xXBossXx New Member

I would like to get upgraded because i want to experience the full minetime experience

9. KMichael48

KMichael48 New Member

1) KMichael48
    2) My current rank is member (none). Any rank above premium, but of course the higher the better :)
    3) I am relatively new to minetime, and I would like to be able to support the server (you are doing it for me, thanks!), and have even more fun at the same time. I would like to progress through the various servers, and I have stuck mainly to infection and pvpfest because I feel that I stand no chance in any of the other servers. I would get a rank myself, but I'm 14 and my parents won't let me get a rank. I would think that other people could get their own rank, or others will eventually quit the server for good.

Appreciate what you are doing!
    -KMichael48

#9 KMichael48, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  10. MinetimerScott

MinetimerScott New Member

1. Scott_ :D
    2. My current rank is Admin and I would love to get timeless (chances of me getting it myself is 1/100000000)
    3. I have been playing Minetime since before the first prison came out. During that long period of time I realized that admins arn't listned to as much as Timeless. I would love timeless, so I could give people my kits and let people see me. I would also like it so I can help those who have questions.

11. Claire

Claire Forum Enthusiast

Didn't he say in the last thread he didn't want to upgrade from Admin to Timeless?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Amberr

Amberr Expert Member

1. Samantha0303
    2. She is a default. I would like her to get at least Enhanced please.
    3. She is very nice to everyone and she deserves a rank. :)

13. arf2002

arf2002 Dedicated Minetimer

1. arf2002
    2. Currently default, Premium would be extremely great, I would be very happy.
    3. arf2002 is my only account and I am a no rank, I am not asking for anything more than Premium(Just $5.) I would be so happy if I got premium because I would be able to shout(on skyblock) and get some nice kits.

14. Awesomeness931

Awesomeness931 New Member

1) Awesomeness931
    2) I am currently MVP and would love to get Executive or higher
    3) My friend introduced me to MineTime and I love the server ever since. I want a higher rank so on Creative I can chat in colour to help advertise my friends shop.

15. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

1. atartz
    2. Executive and would like to get an upgrade to CEO or higher.
    3. I'm cool and I like pizza and bacon. :D

16. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

1. Maxxy910
    2. Executive to CEO
    3. On skyblock, we are making a island. And we are wanting it to be a suprise. But people can tp to me. And only CEO can /tptoggle

17. MineCat811

MineCat811 New Member

1). xMeowingCat
    2). Whatever you want.
    3). I would like a rank upgrade because since I first joined Minetime, I wanted a rank I begged my parents but they won't buy me a rank so, yea.

18. ByPassed

ByPassed Dedicated Minetimer

1. McMonkeyFTW :p
    2. My current rank is Admin and I would love to get timeless
    3. I have been playing Minetime since 2011. During that long period of time I realized that admins arn't noticed as much as Timeless. I would love to own the title Timeless, so I could give people my kits and let people see me.

19. TheEpicPvper2

TheEpicPvper2 New Member

My IGN is Kurt0001. I am currently a VIP rank and would like to get MVP. I really want to benefit the server and think I can really do better in Minetime's factions server with this rank. I really appreciate what you are doing! :)

20. xCreeperTTx

xCreeperTTx Forum Enthusiast

1) TimurT
    2) From admin to timeless
    3) so I can get all the kits on skyblock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.