Prison Info

Discussion in 'Guides & How-To's' started by Pablo, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Pablo

Pablo Forum Enthusiast

As many of you reading this by now know, Minetimes Prison server received a NoCheatPlus update which I was a part of making it happen. The reason being was because of the amount of dupe glitches that were possible due to it being outdated. From /chest to /enderchest to /trade there were a lot of dupes possible. So this was one of the reasons for it to happen. Another was the accessibility to people blinking and phasing with ease through many layers of blocks with shitty clients. You could use Amod, Crest or Creed and just walk through obsidian and those kind of clients that are a joke to the hacking community devs being able to do that and the accessibility those clients provided to get it was another main reason to update the anticheat. And one last reason was because of Regeneration. Now you might say you still can Regen and yes we known. One of the plugins we wanted to add while it worked on test servers it broke on prison so we have to find other ways to fix regen and as you might see in https://bans.minetime.com/kicks.php another fix was found and even though it does cause some false kicks and sometimes doesn't catch people regening it is the best we got right now.

Many of you are like now we can't raid. That is completely false. Many newer clients paid or free can raid still with Blink or Phase. And now you are thinking Paid?!? Why would I pay for a client? Well most of you reading this have spent more than $10 on a rank on any Minecraft server or $10 paid to a any minecraft server for items in game or paid it to others to get items in game. There are also free clients that do the same but are harder to find for people who don't like in Europe. Try using a proxy or vpn with an IP there and with a google search address from a country over there.

If you need help on getting a better client, just get in touch with me through Forums, in game, or Minetime discord.

Regards,
    Pablo