plz ban KingOfEpicness13

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by mosquito2003, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mosquito2003

mosquito2003 Active Member

He some how was accepted into my island and broke all my chest with valuables such as diamonds iron op tools and 2 large chests of cobble and they all had lockette. Please do this I do not want other people to get hacked so please ban him. His username is KingOfEpicness13. Oh and I didn't didn't add him and it says he is added but all of my hard work is gone. I am only 11 years old so this made me cry. So eventually I kicked him from my island but still I do not want to see this happen again I had to rebuild and im dtill working on getting every thing rebuilt that was griefed.

2. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

Sorry, I know this sounds a bit harsh, but:
    First of all, when reporting a player it belongs in the "player reports" section of the forums. Secondly, stealing your items/griefing isn't really an offense on skyblock because you would have to allow them to do so by adding them, try not inviting random/untrustworthy people to your island. Finally, without any actual proof no action could be taken anyways.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.