Plug.dj Room for Minetime

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lemon_Lemq, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Lemon_Lemq

Lemon_Lemq New Member

A few friends of mine and myself were wondering if we could possibly have an official community on the website plug.dj for Minetime. Plug.dj is a website that's designed for playing music with others while we play Minetime, it's pretty much just to make gaming more fun. We think that this would be cool because we would really like to bring people together and users can talk to each other as use it as a chat between all servers. Currently, we've had a few people join us but not many so we were just wondering if you could possibly help us out? We could make changes if you want to make it more user-friendly such as black-listing songs that are inappropriate to younger ears. The link to the room is https://plug.dj/minetimemusic if you would like to come check out our room. If you like this idea, we can discuss it further. :)
    Thanks,
    Lemon_Lemq

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Solar

Solar Expert Member

So many Minetime plug.dj places...so many...

3. emstar4747

emstar4747 New Member

I agree, this is a great idea! This way, minetime users can share their music and connect with other players from other parts of the server . It's also great when there's more people, because you can make some great friends on plug DJ as well! This may need to be discussed further with staff :)

-emstar4747

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lemon_Lemq

Lemon_Lemq New Member

Yeah haha but we've had this room for quite a while, that's why we would just like to make it slightly official. Not to be greedy or anything keep in mind.

• Like Like x 1