Pls...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Volga, May 25, 2016.

1. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Is it cool if Minetime doesn't slowly turn into Mineverse... pls?

(This is all based on my personal opinion in which is based on my experience on Minetime over the years)

Like I totally get that NoobCrew bought the server now and can do whatever the *BLEEP* he wants with it, but I mean, c'mon. We who have been living on this server for years now (notice on how I said "years") don't love changes. Collin knows that. We always loved positive changes like when Empires was announced (which totally failed btw) but we never really liked getting things taken away from us. I do expect lots of changes around on Minetime from now on, like maybe new staff from Mineverse or something, but we don't want anything too big. For example, someone brought up super expensive ranks that are just a huge waste of money and aren't useful, I would love it if they didn't get added on to Minetime since Timeless is expensive enough. I also have heard some rumours that hacks will be taken away, and that totally ruins the way Minetime has been played for lots of players. Minetime has always had hacks on since I first went on the server and it would be best if it could stay that way for a much longer time.

I have noticed the the Minetime forums is now flooded with Mineverse players and I feel like thats a sign of Minetime slowly turning into Mineverse ;-; nu pls

Anyways thanks for wasting 60 seconds of your life reading my personal opinion and pls don't make Minetime into just a server full of normies.

• Agree x 13
    • Like x 6
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I support this. kinda.

Hacks need to stay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stylist

Stylist Dedicated Minetimer

I don't think if people come from Mineverse and give suggestions that it means Minetime is turning into Mineverse...?

4. TheLastStraw

TheLastStraw Forum Enthusiast

Well it is lol, giving suggestions that belong to Mineverse. In that case, yes.

5. Volga

Volga Expert Member

I don't understand what you're saying, sorry. Are you saying that if Mineverse players give suggestions to Minetime to what it should become then Minetime is turning into Mineverse? In that case it all depends on perspective and like I said you don't have to agree with me on that but I do believe some aspects of Minetime will turn into Mineverse, for example; Lots of Mineverse players merging with Minetime will make Minetime feel like Mineverse itself. Knowwhatimean?

6. Sexy

Sexy Forum Enthusiast

I kinda agree, Mineverse and Minetime need to have their distinguished differences.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. baileyy

baileyy Dedicated Minetimer

I agree but also disagree. Suggestions aren't a big deal. It's Noobcrew's server and he and Cyp (Along with other Administrators) decide what to add or not add. Based upon what you guys have been talking about, I don't link Noobcew or Cyp will add the stuff you don't want added.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Sexy

Sexy Forum Enthusiast

He's not saying it is, he's saying he wants the original minetime community and server intact to an extent.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

If these new owners change something big from Minetime, 75% I know will leave...and then the player base will drop drastically even more.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. TheLastStraw

To be honest I'll still continue playing. But how I'll leave is being perm banned...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Stylist

Sort of...

12. Stylist

Omigosh. ITS NOT!! Please use common sense!!

13. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

We all don't like anything changing jusrasticly because it reminds us that not everything is permanent and it's the little changes that make us feel this way too these little changes also add up to make big ones. This will probably wipe minetime and imagine getting used to something and people come along tring to change it. I am trying to cling on to the old minetime but something is telling me it will change maybe it will be for the better anyways I am trying tI stay positive. :)

14. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

Everything you say I can agree with. But you no longer have to worry about the 'ranks' seems as Mojang have enforced EULA meaning servers can no longer have game enhancing improvements for those who pay with real money (pay to win). Those servers that don't comply get put on the 'black list' (closed down) until they comply with the terms, which is what NoobCrew is doing.

15. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

You can still have ranks, lol

16. GreenTiger

GreenTiger Active Member

Never said you couldn't... I was saying you can no longer buy them from stores with real money...

17. militia81

militia81 Anonymous-Spy

Yeah you can lol

18. TheLastStraw

Giving suggestions that belongs to Mineverse is changing minetime to become mineverse. Please use common sense.
    For example, 'please remove hacks!! I hate being rekt in minetime!! :(' -mineverse member

19. Stylist

Depends what they suggest tho.

20. TheLastStraw

-_-

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1