New McMMO stat

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ReBull, Oct 28, 2014.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys, most of you are unaware that there is a new McMMO stat available due to an update, called Alchemy. This stat is used for brewing and would be an awesome edition to prison. This skill is used to brew potions quicker and gain access to previously unbrewable potions! The new potions include: Haste, Dullness, Leaping, Hunger, Blindness, Saturation, Decay and Resistance potions! I know alot of you will be thinking "Omg disable Resistance its too op!" However you can only brew these new potions when you pass a certain level, for example you can brew Resistance potions with a Regular golden apple at level 875 Alchemy. I am guessing that Collin can nerf certain potions if they prove too OP. Each potion will provide 120xp so a single brew of 3 potions will give 360xp. For an admin this is x4 so this will give 1 440 xp per brew. In order to get to level 1000 you will have to brew approximately 91 750 times (without taking in the special effect Catalysis). I think this would be an awesome new stat to prison. Further information is at: http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nuke

Nuke New Member

I know it for a long time ... But it should be added to factions instead of prison since prison is not based on potions ... They can add mcMMO , and disable all the skills except Alchemy ... Anyone agrees ?

3. Nuke

Nuke New Member

And you know ... They can change everything with the config file , like how much xp you get for every potion and stuff :p

4. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

I would prefer the XP to be nerfed due to the fact that this does not have to be done manually and can be done with autobrewers. They should seriously nerf the XP so this doesn't ruin the whole /mctop competition with people getting over 20 000 mcMMO levels by just auto brewing.

5. Nuke

Nuke New Member

Well if they add it to factions , there shouldn't be any bonus XP for donators

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

If this was added, I'd definitely go on prison a lot more and brew for people. I also think this would've been more appropriate in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum. Just a note for next time ;)

7. ReBull

ReBull Forum Enthusiast

Yes that's my loss. Perhaps you could move this post and add a poll vote aswell, to make it easier for people to vote!

8. Jmac

Jmac New Member

You can add a poll vote yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.