Requirements Needed n0x1ous_'s Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by n0x1ous_, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0x1ous_

n0x1ous_ New Member

• Your in-game name: n0x1ousgases (I'm gonna change it to n0x1ous_ in about 2 weeks.)
    • What timezone are you in? PST
    • What country do you live in? USA
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes.
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have video recording software and can use f2 for screenshots.
    • Why do you think you should become a helper? I want to help this server get more popular again like back in 2013-2016.
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 3-4 hours per day after 3:00 PM (school)
    • How long have you been playing Minetime? I played back in 2016-2017 and I haven't played since a month or so ago.
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No I have not.
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? I used to moderate on Garry's Mod servers around August-September. Sadly the server I moderated on got shut down back in November 2020.

2. Yeeter

Social Media Manager

After reading your application there are a few things I would recommend you change about it.
    1. Use more color, don't use bright colors.

2. Be way more active on the server and try to communicate more. I rarely see you on the server and when I do you barely talk and when you do it isnt helping new players.

3. Add spaces between each question so its easier to see the answer and the questions.

4. You need to elaborate way more on the "Why do you think you should become a helper?" question. You have 0 reasoning at all why they should even look at your application.

Good Luck.

3. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

I'm gonna have to go with a no support, Here are a couple reasons why.

You state that you want to help the server become more popular again. I can assure you that being a staff member will not make the server gain 20+ players every month. A helpers job is to help out people and guide new people, While also moderating and keeping things clean.

Also your explanation of why you think you should become a helper is really short. and doesn't really explain why we should choose you over some others who have explained it thoroughly.

4. boba

boba banana
    Premium

Literally this is not a reason why you should be staff lol. Please fix this up.

Your application is way too short. You’re new to the Forums as well, no support. Good luck.

5. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

No Support, lack in everything....

You made no effort in this application.

6. Beeman

Administrator

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.