Prison My Minetime Story

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by WizardlyGamingYT, Oct 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WizardlyGamingYT

WizardlyGamingYT Active Member

Hi, My name is Zraesta, also known as Dawson. I have been playing Minetime since 2014, the prime days. I remember playing on prison daily with such a good but somewhat toxic community which I really didn't seem to notice until now lol. I started out as a player known as ItzDiamondminer, aka the biggest noob of minetime. I thought i was rich when i found 64 diamonds in the community chest. Well lets get back to the story. I was a new player, i mostly played prison and op, even tho i didnt start hacking till around 2016 lmao. I played prison daily with someone called MadMercury, and some other people, i remember finally getting freeman and making my base in a random part of the map, out of quartz, with 8 ss, thinking i was rich. The faction name was "diamonds", and i still laugh about those days till this day. I then got a virus on my pc trying to download a client because i always got killed by someone called "xXSuperGirlXx on op lol, i didn't know about AdFly and i clicked the link and downloaded malware on my pc. As soon as i did i was screwed. I then quit for a good year or two and then got a new pc. I started back up in 2016 and then became someone known as, GetClappedKid/Cxynic. I became a person on the server that people just knew, i was semi known around the community and i was happy, i enjoyed minetime, even though the amount of players declined from 2k per day to around 200. But, i still enjoyed the people. I then started playing factions with someone called Red__Bull. He was a good guy until he never got on again lol. I then started playing other games and quit for a while, i came back in 2017, and then i saw, the server was dead, 70 players.. i was scared for minetime because everything about minetime is different. I wanted mt to live. So i started playing daily until sook became mod, i hated her lol, so i quit and now im back and playing daily, currently hoping that the server somehow comes back up in popularity.

2. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

I remember a player called Red__Bull hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  3. FrostBittenTroll

FrostBittenTroll Dedicated Minetimer

I remember minetime back in the golden days, so nostalgic. If I was given a choice, I would relive it all again. Especially Infected. I had so many friends there. If anyone recognises me, don't hesitate to message me as I miss the infected crew. But after NoobCrew was an owner, they all went away slowly.

Troll_Master26

4. Masterenderwolf

Masterenderwolf Expert Member

Went away slowly? Surely not?
    It would of just been a mass extinction event.
    [​IMG]