My island has no owner, isn't a WorldGuard region, and isn't protected.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by gradient, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gradient

gradient Dedicated Minetimer

My island is not protected, and it doesn't have an owner. I was told that a staff member had to do /dev register over the bedrock to make it protected, so here are the coords of the bedrock. x: -17379.6, y: 121, z: -16939.5 My island was also griefed badly, but a few people helped me fix it (mostly) and also built an ugly tower out of wood planks. -_______-
    So anyway, would a staff member please do this? It would be much appreciated.

2. MewMewMeow

MewMewMeow New Member

Well the quickest way of fixing it would be restarting your island, Unless you've built a lot or something, Im sure some sort of staff can help you :D

3. gradient

My island is protected now, thanks to kyleep and Emily. The griefers took my beacon and the 9 iron blocks that were powering it. I believe that I have some screenshots of my island that show the beacon, but I'm not 100 percent sure on that. Hopefully there is a way that I could get these things back, because beacons are expensive, and I don't particularly want to buy another one. I do know that SkyAsian was involved in the grief, and someone whose name starts with "Texas" was also on my island at the time. Someone also set a warp named "griefcity" to my island, and Gineley was advertising it in the chat. So if a staff member reads this, please help me get my beacon and iron blocks back! I am using my iPad right now, so I can't get to the screenshots atm, but I can provide them upon request. Thank you!

4. Sungamer

Sungamer New Member

Yes becuase of this matter SkyAsian is being threatened and was hacked do too people reading this and now people are msging him and trying to scam him.

5. SerialLoving

SerialLoving Dedicated Minetimer

Only Emily and Kyleep?

6. gradient

And SerialLoving, and Dante, and BMAN. Emily and kyleep were the main ones though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.