My Backstory

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Shiny_Sceptile, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny_Sceptile

Shiny_Sceptile Active Member

I've seen a few of these, so I feel like it's my turn. (Please note: This is my IGN from a few years ago. My current IGN is Aenias.)

Somalia Ashford "Soma" Menville, Age 17

Soma was raised in a small village in the mountains. He lived a normal hunter's life until the day his town was attacked by a barbarian faction. During the attack, an ancient beast's blood mixed with his own, giving the young Soma powers that would awaken years later. Orphaned by the extremists, Soma roamed the streets, surviving in any way he could. He later attended Hadden Hall High School, where supernatural abilities were a normal sight. A girl named Kailee helped Soma to awaken his powers, discovering his latent ability of pyromancy. After the destruction of Hadden Hall, Soma and Kailee went on many journeys together. Danger and bloodshed seemed to follow Soma wherever he went. The two faced murders, tyranny, revenants, conquest, and many other hardships, coping with all of them until the day that Kailee mysteriously disappeared. Soma pushed on, hoping to reunite with his friend one day. Somewhere along the way, he forged the broadsword Screaming Beast, which helped to fully awaken his true powers: The ability to fashion any weapon out of flame. One of his final journeys was his time at a combat school, where he and a fellow student named Red waged battle against two mysterious entities named Darkus and Fordus. After the cataclysm, Soma departed to another land, patiently awaiting the day when the gates to this world will reopen.

2. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Can Minetime Forums please stop being the home of "background" rps. Please? This is hurting my head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Disgusting

Disgusting Forum Enthusiast

Then don't read them :l.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Volga

Volga Expert Member

then maybe we should make a new section called "for 10 year olds".

5. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

I personally don't see why not, I'll make a suggestion .-.

Nice story btw, gl with your role.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.