Handled MY ADMIN RANK!!!

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by ChippyOG, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChippyOG

ChippyOG New Member

Hey guys my name is Charles, also known as Chippy132283944 and ChippyOG. My Chippy132283944 account is an admin rank and my ChippyOG rank is a CEO. I write this today to ask for some help from the staff of minetime. My admin rank on my account Chippy132283944 only shows up on creative and kitpvp. Prison is the only server that I ever played on and I dont have my admin rank or perms on that server. I used to be Admin with citizen rank in the game but now I am just d-prisoner and I have no perms what so ever. I would really apreciate if I could get some kind of help from the staff of the server and get my rank back and working on all servers. Thanks, Let me know.
    -Chippy
    P/S I do not have any proof of me buying the rank because it was like 2 or 3 years ago but I do have the rank on like creative so if thats enough proof please fix it. Thanks

2. Lewis

Lewis Judas

I told you multiple times that it would be fixed when an administrator got on.

I doubt it will ever happen because xKittenCatx doesn't have the permissions needed on prison to fix it. I'll try and get Brandon to fix it but I highly doubt he will.

3. Lewis

Lewis Judas

Thank you for taking the time to ask a server member or staff member for help. Your issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue or need further assistance, please feel free to report this post or PM a staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.