Minetime Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Builds' started by FusionYT, Jul 1, 2015.

1. FusionYT

FusionYT New Member

*IGN: FusionYT

*Nickname: Will

Name IRL: William

*Skype? Yes

*Skype Name: xxw1ldstarxx

*Previous Building experiences: I have never been apart of a build team before on any Minecraft server. In my spare time, I like to build small and simple structures such as cars, tree houses and much more (I am also very good with redstone work as well.)

*Pictures and/or Videos of previous builds: Picture of a tree house I built.

*Please write us a long answer on why you think you deserve Minetime Builder: I think i deserve to be a builder because minetime is a great server and I think the builds a amazing. I am a very efficient and talented builder and I can get things done quickly with a acceptable amount of quality. I know what I'm doing when it comes to the architectural challenge of minecraft and I also am very active as well. I have a very strong and confident passion for minetime and I have been playing on minetime for more than 2 years.

*Have you been banned/temp-banned on Minetime before? No I have never been banned or temp-banned on mintime ever!

*Have you ever griefed (how often)? I have griefed bases on factions and prison.

Anything else you would like us to know? I have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7mAWTK6CYhUzME9tcerH5A

Attached Files:

2. Ollie

Ollie retired moderator
    Premium

Sorry but this build is not quite up to BuildTeam standards. I suggest that you try to improve your skills before re-applying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Voids

Voids New Member

Bad luck. :(

4. KaiJordan_

KaiJordan_ Dedicated Minetimer

You will need to produce more builds of a higher quality, and then your chances will increase but unfortunately this time the standard isn't of a Buildteam level. Thank you for applying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. H3vah

H3vah Forum Enthusiast

• Winner Winner x 1