Minetime: A History of My Past

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by WC_Snowfeather, Dec 28, 2013.

1. WC_Snowfeather

WC_Snowfeather New Member

ALMOST, LIEK EVERYONE IS DOING ONE! LOOK AT ME! I'M GONNA DO ONE! >:D

My first server was Vanilla Survival, which I played for a long time and enjoyed the small community. I didn't really understand how servers quite worked, so I was happy with what I played. But over time I got curious and decided to search more up about servers, I would go on the Minecraft Forums, but eventually I just searched "Minecraft Servers" to see what was big. The first site was one of those where the servers were listed. Minetime was somewhere in the first 5, and I put them all on my multiplayer menu. I would switch between all 5 servers often, but finally, I decided to stick to one, and chose Minetime. I think the first time I played on Minetime, was, probably, say, around June. I was a nobody. The first thing I went to was Zombie Infection, because I wanted something new that I hadn't yet seen on the other servers, and I loved it. I didn't like to vote because I considered it cheating, but after a month I grew bored at the rank of Corporal. I went to play Hunger Games for a bit, and I also played some Survival. Finally, around September I got Premium, YET I still was a nobody. (lol) People were rather rude when I said something sometimes. I went to the smaller community of Skywars, and I quicky felt a lot better. I made quite a few friends like Ryan_Golds, crazy, PercyDawn, redbeansz and a few others. The next month I got Enhanced, and I played some Factions. (My fac was FireSpark) I played a bit more Skyblock, and I grew a fan of KitPvP. I made some more friends, like KeyweePanda. Most recently I've gotten MVP, and I love going on Skywars, where I have created possibly the first group in the server. The Aristocrats even have a Skype chat, and the members include me, Xx_PittiG_xX, Ichbinjoe, xPaige101x, CATLOVER and TheCatLoverCG. Other friends I have made on there, bunnycat5, Lacandela, hellozoomr, GoldenTitan, Zulphurr, and TheDragonLegacyare awesome, and you should say hi to them. If I haven't mentioned you, I'm sorry, I probably should have and (This sounds bad) forgot. :( At times I go on Creative, Survival, Skyblock, OpPvP, and am currently rebuilding my base on Factions. Thanks for reading! (Oh, and I have around 5000 points on Skywars ;3 )

2. Yoowy

Yoowy Expert Member

One day I'll get as many points as you...one day :)
    I only have 800 points....

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. DeathWingDemon

DeathWingDemon New Member

Wow, I just checked Skywars, Last Month I think I hit 20k, I was just getting my hacks, Using them too the max xD
    Now I play Skywars legit, Usually hit about 2.6k a day :3