Requirements Needed MemesAreSupreme's second Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by nicememes_yee, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicememes_yee

nicememes_yee Member

• Your in-game name: Memesaresupreme
    • What timezone are you in? Norway CEST so if this server is in the united states.. i can be on night shift
    • What country do you live in?: .-. Norway
    • Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: no
    • Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): yes
    • Why do you think you should become a helper?: i can help multiple players and active. (i will still work on what im doing if im helper) i also think i fit in with the staff members. i can go in teamspeak calls with players if they need help (i can also do the same with discord) i love helping players i think its fun i will not give up on finding out something until i find out the problem!
    • How long can you be active on the server everyday?: Im Not sure about that but i think so
    • How long have you been playing Minetime?: cant remember.... sorry
    • Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): Nope
    • Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?: i worked on small minehut servers minehut.com pretty fun i guess...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. nicememes_yee

nicememes_yee Member

okay i should start editing this

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.